By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This guy's pretty lucky...

MrBubbles said:
Logic like that is undeniable .
Never underestimate, never hesitate. it can be too easy to lose your life by doing either.

Haha! Poor father though, 10K! Like a guy in the UK who shot a guy (yes, you are allowed shotguns in the UK if you have a license) who was robbing his house! And he got him in the leg, and he went to prison for like 5 years for it!

Around the Network

where did he get the metal pipe?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Commando said:

I would assume he had one in his bedroom within arms reach of his bed. You never know when someone will break into your house and try to rob you or rape your kids.  I know i have several weapons around my house just incase something happens.  I know if i had a duaghter and heard noises coming from her room in the middle of the night and saw a naked man on top of her, this man would be dead.

If he thought it was just some random guy in his daughter's room I can understand.

Oh my GOD EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing. Who is lucky in this scenario? That kid got what he deserved for tapping that ass for over a year without at least letting the girls parents meet him.

OMG I would love to see that and I believe he was truly justified.

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Commando said:

I would assume he had one in his bedroom within arms reach of his bed. You never know when someone will break into your house and try to rob you or rape your kids.  I know i have several weapons around my house just incase something happens.  I know if i had a duaghter and heard noises coming from her room in the middle of the night and saw a naked man on top of her, this man would be dead.

LOL!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Beja-Beja said:
Oh my GOD EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing. Who is lucky in this scenario? That kid got what he deserved for tapping that ass for over a year without at least letting the girls parents meet him.

OMG I would love to see that and I believe he was truly justified.

The kid is very lucky.   Lucky the father didnt have a gun.   And lucky he had his head cracked open with a pipe but still managed get out of the house.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur