By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I buy???????

what games should i get next as lots of games are coming out eg. Bioshock, Resistance 2, LBP etc.

but I also want to play old games such as Warhawk, MGS 4, Resistance 1 etc. and I am not the richest guy in the world

Around the Network

Go for it if you like the games. Its a great deal!

yoyo said:

what games should i get next as lots of games are coming out eg. Bioshock, Resistance 2, LBP etc.

but I also want to play old games such as Warhawk, MGS 4, Resistance 1 etc. and I am not the richest guy in the world

Warhawk and MGS4 come first!

so I shouldn't buy resistance 1 & 2 or boshock

If you care about PS2 B/C, I would just get a 60GB on Ebay for a lot less. If you don't care about PS2 B/C, then get it. Pick up Uncharted, MGS4 and Heavenly Sword. Those are the must have games out right now until LBP, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Valkyrie Chronicles and Socom are released. Warhawk and Ratchet & Clank are decent as well.

Are there are lot of people still playing Warhawk online. I'm thinking about getting that game in the future. I'm hoping they will make a true single play sequel in the future. That's all I really want.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network

^mgs4 before anything trust me.

No do not get that deal. You can buy everything separately for cheaper.

PS3 80GB - $400
Uncharted Greatest Hits - $30
Ratchet and Clank - $30
Total - $460

yoyo said:
so I shouldn't buy resistance 1 & 2 or boshock

Actually, you should. But before you do, you should gt MGS4 and Warhawk. MGS4 is epic, Warhawk is great online, and you can play with people from VGC as well, we organise games.

so mgs 4 it shall be

tombi123 said:
No do not get that deal. You can buy everything separately for cheaper.

PS3 80GB - $400
Uncharted Greatest Hits - $30
Ratchet and Clank - $30
Total - $460

^^^^What he said