By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My girlfriend wants me to make breakfast for her on monday. I need help!

highwaystar101 said:
My girlfriends a veggie so I always get away with just making mueseli. Mwuhahaha

Seitzenbaumer Muesli with Deutchland Balogna Sauce... um um good.

Edit: it's not another Rick Roll, it's an ad for DBS it's hilarious.  I cant find the ad for SM. :(

Edit2: My Favorite product of theirs is deutschland beer flavored mouthwash

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

eat her for breakfast that would be better IMO.

Chocolate Chip Pancakes.

1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk*
1/2 cup chocolate chips**
2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons milk
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder

*If you don't have buttermilk, use one cup of regular milk, but add a tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar.
**If you want to substitute something else (like fresh fruit, etc.) feel free to do so.

Combine the flour, baking soda, sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt in one bowl. Combine the buttermilk, milk, eggs and melted butter in a separate bowl.

Heat your griddle to medium-high (put a drop of water on it when you think it's ready: if it dances about a bit, it's at the right temperature). Put a small amount of butter on the griddle, to make it harder to burn the pancakes.

Combine the two bowls, stirring together until they're JUST combined. Pour enough to form a pancake of whatever size you want, give it about a minute per side, and you're done!

If this sounds too complicated (...) there's always the old Bacon and Eggs routine. In either case, good luck!

Scrambled eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Toast
Orange Juice

now Im hungry.

Around the Network

Unwrap takeaway and serve it on plates. It can be pretty convincing.

Order food

Whatever you do don´t let her notice you are not putting any effort into it... it has to look like you really tryed your best... but whatever you do... screw up... burn stuff... cover eveything knee deep in salt and leave the kitchen a battlefield...

Why ??? If you make her perfect french toast with pancakes, eggs and bacon she will know you can do it and will expect it from you all the time... then you are stuck for live...

I vote for french toast, just don't forget the vanilla extract!

Nothing beats a mushroon and bacon omelette. Simply beat some eggs into oblivion, fry some bacon and chop it in, cut some mushrooms in, fold it over and sereve with one of those little tiny leafy things on top.

Decorative, tasty, easy to make but it looks complicated.

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot