By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My girlfriend wants me to make breakfast for her on monday. I need help!

I'm staying over at my girlfriends on sunday, and she always makes me breakfast when I stay over.  She told me this time it's my job to take care of breakfast.  What should I make!?!? I know there's people around here who can help me out!!

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

Eggs and bread. It's simple to do, and pretty good! ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

what does she like for breakfast?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

SHMUPGurus said:

no cant be that pathetic.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

ssj12 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Well, make some pancakes as well with vanilla ice cream and a chocolate sauce?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Omelet: put oil or butter in a pan, bring to a sizzle, add onions, pepper, meat, mushrooms, etc. Pour in scrambled eggs. Take a fork and push in the edges as they get hard and allow the runny egg to fill the gap. Slide half way out of the pan on to a plate, then lift the pan to fold.

Potatoes: Cut some potatoes into half inch thick rectangles add peppers and onions, and olive oil. Spread out into one layer on a pan. Bake at 350 till desired crispiness.

Toast: open bag of bread. Take slice. put into toaster.

Have butter, jam, ketchup ready to serve. To make it really fancy take it out of the container and put it into a serving dish.

Then as she eats, sing this: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeBGIQ7ZuuiU&ei=slbLSLGRL5K-hATYloiXAQ&usg=AFQjCNHOG_ZHccBC-3ID95QsU24GgcNSsQ&sig2=tAAYzKZzqfXo4BGHuhomeQ

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Make her blueberry or banana pancakes and a fruit salad (just fruit, no lettuce), and she will be thoroughly impressed.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

SHMUPGurus said:
ssj12 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Well, make some pancakes as well with vanilla ice cream and a chocolate sauce?

nope

French Toast

1. Crack egg(s) into bowl

2. Pour/shake on some brown sugar

3. pinch a touch of salt (optional)

4. stir up eggs with milk

5. let a few pieces of bread soak up the mixture

6. heat soaked bread in skillet slowly until both sides are golden brown.

7. serve with butter and syrup.

8 serve with bacon or sausage (optional)

this will

A. make her smile

B. make her think you can cook

C. make life easy since this is easy as heck to make

french toast and bacon......because that's what I'd want to eat....I don't know if it's romantic or anything......but now I'm hungry.

If you know how to cook..

you will be ok..

check some cookbook recipes