Fire Emblem (Blazing Sword)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon
Riviera: The Promised Land

Hope you like SRPGs!

Kenology said:
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (!!!)

I forgot about this one. Really good game, but I wish there was an option to speed up battles. Character animations and such go sooooo.... slllloooooooooowly....

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

there is also some good ports like Lunar Legend, breath of fire 2, Lufia: the ruins of lore.

almost forgot DemiKids: Light Version its basically Shin Megami Tensei.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Also consider it's sequel. Lots of lesbian scenes if you pick a female character with a female whatchamacallitjuggy!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
Tales of Phantasia

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Off the top of my head:

Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon
Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics
Harvest Moon All Series
Breath of Fire series
Summon Night: Swordcraft story 1 and 2
Lufia: The Ruins of Lore
Lunar Legend
Shining Soul II
Tales Of Phantasia

Tactics Ogre, Mario and Luigi, and Kingdom Hearts.

All you need

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis (the best SRPG of the GBA)
Riviera: The Promised Land
are my suggestions

Tactics ogre, that game is fantastic my favorite series. GET IT NOW. Also if you want something you've never played before get car battler joe. It's a RPG where your car grows levels, and you customize it with equipment and weapons. VERY FUN!