By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero:World Tour FINAL SETLIST!!! + DLC

L.C.E.C. said:
yo_john117 said:
definitely getting this game too. anyone know if rock band drums will work with GH4?

So far, only for 360, it's been deconfirmed for Wii, but PS3/PS2 are still in the dark.

BTW, Do you have RB1/2? If not, I would probably recommend getting the GH4 band pack...

It's confirmed for PS3 as well.  They were actually the first to demand cross compatability between the games.  Microsoft came shortly after.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

Michael Jackson guitar solo is gonna rock.

jasonnc80 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
yo_john117 said:
definitely getting this game too. anyone know if rock band drums will work with GH4?

So far, only for 360, it's been deconfirmed for Wii, but PS3/PS2 are still in the dark.

BTW, Do you have RB1/2? If not, I would probably recommend getting the GH4 band pack...

It's confirmed for PS3 as well.  They were actually the first to demand cross compatability between the games.  Microsoft came shortly after.

Oh, well, that's cool, but we still don't know about PS2, right?

L.C.E.C. said:
jasonnc80 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
yo_john117 said:

Oh, well, that's cool, but we still don't know about PS2, right?

The non-compatability comes from the wireless mostly. Since the PS2 isnt wireless I doubt there will be issues. Also since the PS3 and the Wii both use Bluetooth Im sure the Wii versions will also be cross compatible.

Fine list, but I still have issues with single artists have multiple songs on the disc. Thats what DLC is for. So if I dont like Tool I only have to get through one of their songs on the disc and ignore their DLC.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

@Lemiwinks: What are you talking about, there isn't even going to be a PS2 version of GH:WT.

In addition, unless you figure out how to get a Wii-remote to connect to the PS3 it isn't going to work. GH:WT uses the Wii-remotes as the electronics. (If you're talking about the wired RB set being compatible then I apologize and you're likely right since it's a straight port of the PS2 version)

Around the Network
rasone77 said:

@Lemiwinks: What are you talking about, there isn't even going to be a PS2 version of GH:WT.

In addition, unless you figure out how to get a Wii-remote to connect to the PS3 it isn't going to work. GH:WT uses the Wii-remotes as the electronics. (If you're talking about the wired RB set being compatible then I apologize and you're likely right since it's a straight port of the PS2 version)

The original dude was asking about compatibility between versions on the PS2, I dont buy games for it anymore so I dont know if they were making a GHWT for it or not, I assumed so, since its Activision. But since they arent it doesnt matter.

And it was the compatibility between RB2 sets and GHWT sets I think that he was talking about.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

L.C.E.C. said:
yo_john117 said:

yeah i own rock band 1 band pack for the 360 so i should be fine with just buying the GH4 game.

Looks better than Legends of Rock, but it still can't top the awesomeness of Guitar Hero II. That game won't be topped till Guitar Hero Beatles comes out

Meh. The songs look descent. But I'm hoping for some custom songs from groups like Kamelot, Epica, Night Wish, Evenesence.... heck maybe even some Vivaldi and Bach. I really liked Legends of Rock though far too many 2000 songs in the list.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Where is Iron maiden... i will not buy this games without iron maiden.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation