By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero:World Tour FINAL SETLIST!!! + DLC

Cant wait it see someone signing the part from Freak On A Leash where he's not saying words. lol

Around the Network

Yeah, It would be great if money could like fall out of the sky, into my yard, and the neighbors not steal it. Cause I really don't want to wait for Christmas for this.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

AWESOME SETLIST!
DLC Prices? anyone know?
@OP, I thought "In The End" by Linkin Park was in the game as confirmed in an earlier thread.

L.C.E.C. said:
AWESOME SETLIST!
DLC Prices? anyone know?
@OP, I thought "In The End" by Linkin Park was in the game as confirmed in an earlier thread.

Dunno about that. I havent been following the music too closely. But I got it straight from the article so probably not.

Valkyria00 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
AWESOME SETLIST!
DLC Prices? anyone know?

Dunno about that. I havent been following the music too closely. But I got it straight from the article so probably not.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=37882&start=0

Evidence:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169185

Around the Network

You can still listen to them on my list. In any case. I'm copying and pasting into my thread. (EDIT: You could have put the link in my thread since you were totally aware it was there)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Ah, they chose my favourite Nirvana song :)

And it's about time I got to play Beat It in Guitar Hero. Now all it needs is The Final Countdown :P

Thats what the song creator is for =P just make it and then get a friend really drunk to sing it as horribly as he possibly can. (since you can't make vocals for custom tracks)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

definitely getting this game too. anyone know if rock band drums will work with GH4?

Awesome list despite the lack of Iron Maiden

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

yo_john117 said:
definitely getting this game too. anyone know if rock band drums will work with GH4?

So far, only for 360, it's been deconfirmed for Wii, but PS3/PS2 are still in the dark.

BTW, Do you have RB1/2? If not, I would probably recommend getting the GH4 band pack...