By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero:World Tour FINAL SETLIST!!! + DLC

Shura said:
Where is Iron maiden... i will not buy this games without iron maiden.

Then you will be missing out.

Around the Network
|_emmiwinks said:
L.C.E.C. said:
jasonnc80 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
yo_john117 said:
definitely getting this game too. anyone know if rock band drums will work with GH4?

So far, only for 360, it's been deconfirmed for Wii, but PS3/PS2 are still in the dark.

BTW, Do you have RB1/2? If not, I would probably recommend getting the GH4 band pack...

It's confirmed for PS3 as well.  They were actually the first to demand cross compatability between the games.  Microsoft came shortly after.

Oh, well, that's cool, but we still don't know about PS2, right?

The non-compatability comes from the wireless mostly. Since the PS2 isnt wireless I doubt there will be issues. Also since the PS3 and the Wii both use Bluetooth Im sure the Wii versions will also be cross compatible.

Fine list, but I still have issues with single artists have multiple songs on the disc. Thats what DLC is for. So if I dont like Tool I only have to get through one of their songs on the disc and ignore their DLC.

Wait, you don't like Freedom?  Tool has some of the best pro-freedom music this side of Rush.  Anywho, just pass the guitar or stuff on to someone else during Tool, they will thank you for it :)

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I'm sorry guys, I find rockband 2's music list to be WAY better than this.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Alexie Di Onie said:
I'm sorry guys, I find rockband 2's music list to be WAY better than this.

Well Im sorry guy bit I like GH:WT list WAY more. =P

Not really I dont really care.=P

FreeTalkLive said:
|_emmiwinks said:
L.C.E.C. said:
jasonnc80 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
yo_john117 said:
definitely getting this game too. anyone know if rock band drums will work with GH4?

So far, only for 360, it's been deconfirmed for Wii, but PS3/PS2 are still in the dark.

BTW, Do you have RB1/2? If not, I would probably recommend getting the GH4 band pack...

It's confirmed for PS3 as well.  They were actually the first to demand cross compatability between the games.  Microsoft came shortly after.

Oh, well, that's cool, but we still don't know about PS2, right?

The non-compatability comes from the wireless mostly. Since the PS2 isnt wireless I doubt there will be issues. Also since the PS3 and the Wii both use Bluetooth Im sure the Wii versions will also be cross compatible.

Fine list, but I still have issues with single artists have multiple songs on the disc. Thats what DLC is for. So if I dont like Tool I only have to get through one of their songs on the disc and ignore their DLC.

Wait, you don't like Freedom?  Tool has some of the best pro-freedom music this side of Rush.  Anywho, just pass the guitar or stuff on to someone else during Tool, they will thank you for it :)

lol, I like some of thier songs, but if Im going in for political messages or music that is supposed to move you to make your society better I'll take Rage Against the Machine every day of the week and twice on sundays. :)

I would be ok with a single Tool song, but they basically force you to play 3 Tool songs, which maybe none of them are the couple I like, now Im left with a good chunck of music that I just dont want to play, and the nature of these games is to play them over and over again.

I had the same problems with the stupid Fall Out Boy song on Rock Band, and Im sure I'll have the same problem with the damned Paramore song in Rock Band 2 and probably the AFI song too. I just hate emo and pop rock. Thankfully they have Offspring and Rage to balance it for me. :)

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Around the Network

sure wish they gave you dlc of all the other guitar hero games....so you could play all the songs from all the games -_-

(didnt rockband people mention they were going to do something like that, or was it just the dlc?)

but i do like this setlist, they dont have ac/dc but they got the next best thing airbourne :]

markers said:

sure wish they gave you dlc of all the other guitar hero games....so you could play all the songs from all the games -_-

(didnt rockband people mention they were going to do something like that, or was it just the dlc?)

but i do like this setlist, they dont have ac/dc but they got the next best thing airbourne :]

Im not sure on the details but I think you can play GHIII or GHIII DLC on GH:WT. Not sure though.

Valkyria00 said:
markers said:

Im not sure on the details but I think you can play GHIII or GHIII DLC on GH:WT. Not sure though.

No, Neversoft has said that GHIII's DLC wont work with GHWT. Anything you bought for GHIII is incompatable with GHWT. If there is any DLC made with GH:Aerosmith it wont work with GHWT either. Its the engine change. Though Im sure they could have easily made GHWT Backwards compatible. Makes one wonder.

Rock Band 2 allows you for 5 dollars (400 MS points) to export 55 of the songs off the first Rock Band disc (some songs were left off due to conflicts with the artists) to play in Rock Band 2. Also all the DLC released for Rock Band since it was first released is compatible with Rock Band 2, also all DLC released will be Compatible with Rock Band also. So if you cant upgrade to Rock Band 2 you still get new DLC every week.

I personally will have 55 songs from the RB disc + 70 DLC + 85 songs on the RB2 disc + what ever the 20 free songs will be (they are releaseing 20 free DLC songs either the day it comes out or this tuesday) to play when I pick up Rock Band 2 tomorrow, for a total of about 225 songs day one. :)

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

|_emmiwinks said:
Valkyria00 said:
markers said:

No, Neversoft has said that GHIII's DLC wont work with GHWT. Anything you bought for GHIII is incompatable with GHWT. If there is any DLC made with GH:Aerosmith it wont work with GHWT either. Its the engine change. Though Im sure they could have easily made GHWT Backwards compatible. Makes one wonder.

Rock Band 2 allows you for 5 dollars (400 MS points) to export 55 of the songs off the first Rock Band disc (some songs were left off due to conflicts with the artists) to play in Rock Band 2. Also all the DLC released for Rock Band since it was first released is compatible with Rock Band 2, also all DLC released will be Compatible with Rock Band also. So if you cant upgrade to Rock Band 2 you still get new DLC every week.

I personally will have 55 songs from the RB disc + 70 DLC + 85 songs on the RB2 disc + what ever the 20 free songs will be (they are releaseing 20 free DLC songs either the day it comes out or this tuesday) to play when I pick up Rock Band 2 tomorrow, for a total of about 225 songs day one. :)

GH3's Death Magnetic will be foward compatible. perhaps they will either re-release or patch the old DLC.

WOOO PARAMORE I LOVE IT SOO MUCH

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj