By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac: Resistance 2 Is "Just About Finished"

HanzoTheRazor said:
Shit... I always thought they were. looks like they will be SONY's next feather then.

They have a really close relationship with Sony and Naughty Dog which is part of SCEA; they're so close to Sony that every game made by them is published by and only for the Playstation brand (in addition, R&C and Resistance are SCE IPs), and they're one of the teams that publish info on developing on the PS3 architecture... So i wouldn't be surprised if Sony acquires them, but for now they're good with the way they work together...

Around the Network

@cgi-quality: AMEN

damn that pic looks awesome. The graphics seems to have improved from screen shots i saw earlier. Insomniac are awesome. I think naughty Dog has been too pre occupied with Killzone 2 and making sure it lives up to expectations.

The more Killzone 2 comes along the line, the more it seems like a next gen Black. It is pushing the graphics, sound and destructibility with set pieces and particle effects just like Black did on the PS2.

Insomiac will never let us down!

Get in!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

best developer for ps3 ... go Insomniac .

Around the Network

Great news, hopefully there will be a public beta soon.

BUYING

Fei-Hung said:
damn that pic looks awesome. The graphics seems to have improved from screen shots i saw earlier. Insomniac are awesome. I think naughty Dog has been too pre occupied with Killzone 2 and making sure it lives up to expectations.

The more Killzone 2 comes along the line, the more it seems like a next gen Black. It is pushing the graphics, sound and destructibility with set pieces and particle effects just like Black did on the PS2.

Wut? if they are working on anything they are working on Uncharted 2. Killzone is not made by them.

On topic of R2 and Insomniac, R2 is gonna be awesome and I own ALL of Insomniac's games save for Secret Agent Clank (no PSP) and R&C: ToD (no PS3 yet).

Fei-Hung said:

I thought the screenshot that's used in this thread was one of the first screens of the game ever revealed, lol.

Xen said:
Fei-Hung said:

Wut? if they are working on anything they are working on Uncharted 2. Killzone is not made by them.

On topic of R2 and Insomniac, R2 is gonna be awesome and I own ALL of Insomniac's games save for Secret Agent Clank (no PSP) and R&C: ToD (no PS3 yet).

Well, I believe that Naughty Dog and Guerilla are sharing technologies (Guerilla is listed in the credits for Uncharted, as well).