By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which current generation console has the best controller?

Well im going to have to say then that currently i prefer the PS3 controller but nothing however can compare to the N64 controller. That was sexy

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Well im going to have to say then that currently i prefer the PS3 controller but nothing however can compare to the N64 controller. That was sexy

AMEN.

I absolutely loved that controller too, it was great in Mario Kart and I loved using it in Ocarina of Time and even Goldeneye.

Who says dual analog is the only way to go? :)

I even had my lucky clear blue controller I wouldn't let anyone touch, I used it to demolish all my friends and family members in Mario Kart and Diddy Kong multiplayer.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Why on earth is this on the Microsoft section.

And is this a serious question? The best controller is obviously the controller that has led to a certain console having a run away victory this gen.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

cattmanndann said:
xman said:
goddog said:
360 control the layout and feel is much better than dual shock 3 what is up with those sholder buttons on the DS3
the wii mote.... ehh .... never got into it i tired though, gave my wii to my grandparents.

the 360 main fault is the d pad, since i do not use fighting games that much not a real issue, but i woul like to get ahold of on of the revised controllers

You do make a point the d pad on the 360 is BAD

i think i herd someone where that they improved the d pad becasue microsoft admitted it was crap aha thers a post somehere but i dont feel like finding it

Not in those words but MS did admit that the D pad could use improvement which translates to everyone else what you said

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I generally prefer the PS3 one, I dont like the d-pad or buttons on the xbox one

Around the Network
tuoyo said:

And is this a serious question? The best controller is obviously the controller that has led to a certain console having a run away victory this gen.

You know, people have different opinions. After all, we all aren't sheeps.

Kurakasa said:
tuoyo said:

You know, people have different opinions. After all, we all aren't sheeps.

Cause there isnt a accessories section

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

mmm wii???

Wiimote

wii mote... haven't tried the other controllers though...