By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Truismo 5 Prelued Screenshots (56k warning)

It is going to be the same graphics. This is the in game engine...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

To be completely honest, I think anyone who is still hugely into the GT series needs a serious look at other racers out there. These games went completely downhill after the 3rd, taking the whole 'simulation' thing (despite the games not being in the slightest bit realistic as far as actual driving goes) too far and into realms of serious boredom.

Also the games don't even feel fast anymore, since 3 the whole sense of speed just vanished and all cars just feel like they're travelling at 2mph...

Gran Turismo 2 will forever remain the best of the lot! These shots do look damn pretty I'll give them that, but surely theres only so much that can be done with pretty near-photo-realism. Other than that, I expect no different to GT4 to GT3...

That is in game.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Looking very good. Not big racer fan, but I might take a look into the GT series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The series really needs to re-invent itself, the game has gone down hill since number 2, there is only so much the graphics can help sell the game, the game is just not fun anymore, i'm not a hater, i have owned all the GT games but with each series i feel less impressed with the games. There are only so many times i can stand to use 40 different types of lancers, and do 3 hour races without that much of a problem winning, i'm tired of playing bumper cars :P

Around the Network

Gt5!!! baby

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

ioi said:
ckmlb, do you want to add some pics to the game pages? I already did these for GT5 prologue, need loads more PS3 / 360 stuff - MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Killzone, Halo 3, PGR4 etc. Kwaad, DonWii, anyone else who's up for adding a load...

You see, I would... but every time a non Nintendo game hits the top10 it's immediately voted down until it drops back off the list,so there's really no point.

(Sorry, I'm tired, and it's late... but it still pisses me off.  And yes, I've tried to vote these back up, but I haven't gotten a vote to count in over a week.) 

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Its like nothing good is being talked about xbox 360 games, its only nintendo and sony. I really dont know if thats in game, but seeing as killzone 2 looked so good.. well this can look as good as the pics, fortza doesnt compare to this at all.

mM

They're taking forever with the game so hopefully it lives up to expectations. It's supposed to finally have good online support right?

leo-j said:
Its like nothing good is being talked about xbox 360 games, its only nintendo and sony. I really dont know if thats in game, but seeing as killzone 2 looked so good.. well this can look as good as the pics, fortza doesnt compare to this at all.

Well to be fair it's usually the game running on the 360 that we see in trailers for multi-platform games (at least ones coming for both 360/PS3), so the good being talked about for multi-platform games very likely belongs to the 360.