By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another Sony win! -- Kingdom Hearts Coded rumored to be headed to PSP--

Dallinor said:
Don't hold your breath people, I could easily see KH3 going multiplatform or Wii exclusive. (360 exclusive also isn't out of the question.)

Good news for the PSP though if this turns out to be correct, this should move some hardware.

LOL.  There is so much fail in that statement, I won't even begin.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Around the Network

ok, so how exactly is this a Sony win? If it was confirmed, then sure, but it is only a rumor. I don't care about the game, but this stupid misleading title dragged me in here.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Should I be happy for a cellphone game???

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Good for psp.

shanbcn said:
So i think KH3 is almost confirmed PS3 exclusive, just 1 month left for TGS.

This would be great news for PS3. PS2 owners who are Kingdom Hearts fans will buy a PS3 to play KH3. I guess Soriku would buy a PS3 if KH3 is PS3 exclusive.

KH3 in 1080P HD on PS3 would look awesome.

A new KH game for PSP is great news.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Should I be happy for a cellphone game???

The Cell phone games that come out in Japan aren't exactly the simple, java based, NES graphics that you see in the states.  Many look better than the PSP.  This game, if it turns out to be as awesome as the previews have heralded, will be pure greatness.  It is Nomura.  If you hated Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Chain of Memories, FFVII, VIII, and X, than yes, you can hate on it.

"Another Sony win!"
Dam...You are such a fanboy that it make me, PSP+PS3 owner sick.

Take my love, take my land..

talkingparrot said:
Dallinor said:
Don't hold your breath people, I could easily see KH3 going multiplatform or Wii exclusive. (360 exclusive also isn't out of the question.)

Good news for the PSP though if this turns out to be correct, this should move some hardware.

LOL.  There is so much fail in that statement, I won't even begin.

Posters laughed only a few months back at the very suggestion of FFXIII going multiplatform.

Who's laughing today?

Microsoft have their sights set on quite a few high profile JRPG's at the moment, in a strategy to help boost their currently almost non-existent Japanese market share.

KH3 is not somehow exempt from their overall plans, I am sure.

Dallinor said:

I don't see how people think the Wii would get kh3 as exclusive? What is this based on?  I know wishful thinking!?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Dallinor said:

Posters laughed only a few months back at the very suggestion of FFXIII going multiplatform.

Who's laughing today?

Microsoft have their sights set on quite a few high profile JRPG's at the moment, in a strategy to help boost their currently almost non-existent Japanese market share.

KH3 is not somehow exempt from their overall plans, I am sure.

The only time I'm going to even begin responding to something as ludicrous as saying "Kingdom Hearts 3 is going Xbox 360 exclusive."

That will. Never. Fucking. Happen.  Square Enix + Disney will not commit brand suicide by having a game that has never been released on a particular manufacturer's machine go exclusive.  Microsoft has zero history with Kingdom Hearts, Nomura does not like Microsoft, and the Kingdom Hearts treatment is all over the place with Nintendo + Sony.