By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another Sony win! -- Kingdom Hearts Coded rumored to be headed to PSP--

I'm sure all the Playstation 3 fans are licking their wounds post the apolocapyse that was Final Fantasy XIII going multiplatform (but hey Versus XIII is still exclusive). With the red hot rumors of Kingdom Hearts coming to the PS3, another rumor has surfaced online.

"

Today, however, there is a rumour emerged that says that in 2009 Kingdom Hearts Coded also for the PlayStation Portable will appear. De reden dat Square-Enix dit echter nog niet aankondigde is omdat ze de aandacht van die andere veelbelovende PSP game niet willen wegnemen (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep). The reason why Square-Enix this is not yet announced is because they are the focus of those other promising PSP game is not like removing (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep).
"

Source:

Source: http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=nl&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://ps3life.nl/nieuws/1101/_Gerucht__Kingdom_Hearts_Coded_komt_ook_naar_de_PSP/&usg=ALkJrhgQqvYkcyxiVDuyBOdK3VVxe3JqXQ

More PSP love by Square Enix?  Nomura seems to be heavy handedly favoring the PSP. 

Parasite Eve 3 = PSP

Final Fantasy Dissidia = PSP

Final Fantasy Agito XIII = PSP

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep = PSP

and now

Kingdom Hearts CODED = PSP

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Around the Network

Hopefully PS3 gets Kingdom Hearts 3 as an exclusive game too.

I love the PSP for RPGs. It is capable of great cinematic games on par with the best the PS2 had to offer. The DS just feels like a high quality SNES game/low quality N64 game most of the time.

The PSP has really picked up in the last year, I've found at least 10 great games for it just recently with at least 7 of the RPGs.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Rock_on_2008 said:
Hopefully PS3 gets Kingdom Hearts 3 as an exclusive game too.

I HIGHLY encourage Sony to bag up Kingdom Hearts 3.  Kingdom Hearts, a side story, could easily be done on the Wii.   The real meat and potatoes could easily see itself on the Playstation 3.  Besides, the Kingdom Hearts games on the GBA and the previews for DS titles have all been super disappointing.

Nomura definetely respects Sony consoles.

KH3 should go to Wii.....PS3 needs to get it's shit together.

Around the Network
Auron said:

Your sig:

Bans: Atleast 7. 

talkingparrot said:
Auron said:

Your sig:

Bans: Atleast 7. 

And your point???

So i think KH3 is almost confirmed PS3 exclusive, just 1 month left for TGS.

shanbcn said:
So i think KH3 is almost confirmed PS3 exclusive, just 1 month left for TGS.

I hope so.  Sony has also been courting Disney.  The huge news that Little Big Planet will have Disney DLC, Tthis PSP bonanza of Square enix RPGs.  The awesomeness that is Nomura's FFXIII Versus game which is based on a mature Kingdom Hearts fighting engine being exclusive.  Sony better be sending a hat full of money over to SE.

Don't hold your breath people, I could easily see KH3 going multiplatform or Wii exclusive. (360 exclusive also isn't out of the question.)

Good news for the PSP though if this turns out to be correct, this should move some hardware.