By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You just lost the game.

Hey, guys!  By reading this thread's title, you just lost the game.

Allow me to explain the rules of the game:

1. You are always playing the game, whether you're thinking about it or not.  In fact:

2. You lose the game by thinking about the game.  Which means that, in thinking about not losing the game, you would still lose the game.

3. If you lose the game, you must declare it to everyone in your immediate vicinity, thereby making them lose the game as well.  There is then a 30-minute grace period during which you are allowed to think about the game as much as you want.  Afterward, you are once again subject to rule #2.

Have FUN

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Ugh, we played this game in high school. I knew someone who actually managed to win... if that's even possible. o_O

BTW, I lost. =D

I lost the game, YOU did too!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Oh no, I lost. But if you're reading this, you also lost

YOU MOTHER F*!!!

Damn, I just got to college and it's like the new trend here... I can't believe you know about it! O_o

Also, white bear.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Commencing game-losing sequence... 3... 2... 1... FAIL!XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

This reminds me of "5 Minutes to get rid of it"

I'm gunna bring this up with my friends tomorrow and see what happens :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

What kind of game is this? I dont get it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Whatever it is, you just lost it again

I'm still in my 30 minute grace period :P