By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony leave the gaming market

Xen said:
Ghutto said:

I have a Nes, Snes, Mega, Saturn, N64, GameBoyA, NGC, NDS, Wii and a 360.. What's "Sony"?

Not owning a PS1/2 is shooting yourself in the foot. You missed out on the best libraries in history. And you're not even funny. Except the "I own a Saturn but not a PS1" part.

Around the Network
Ghutto said:

I have a Nes, Snes, Mega, Saturn, N64, GameBoyA, NGC, NDS, Wii and a 360.. What's "Sony"?

No point in posting.....

4 ≈ One

Apple would just join in.

perpride said:
Xen said:
Ghutto said:

Not owning a PS1/2 is shooting yourself in the foot. You missed out on the best libraries in history. And you're not even funny. Except the "I own a Saturn but not a PS1" part.

Thanks

IF that happened I would want Sega to jump back into the console mix.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Around the Network

I guess I would just quit...even though I have a 360 ;)

I'd buy the Nintendo machine for the few worthwhile games they have assuming it's at least HD capable. Otherwise, I'd probably just hook up all my old machines and spend the rest of my life reliving my childhood.

#1: $ony will never be out of the gaming biz its highly doubtful.

#2: If this did happen i'd stop all console gaming forever, M$ is Flawed and Nintendo is not true "Next Gen" therefore there would be nothing for me.

Im a "PlayStation" Guy although if the 360/720 or whatever has better hardware then i'd buy one with ease, right now its the only thing keeping me from getting a 360, i dont wanna send it back every 4 days because i wanted to play a game longer then an hour.

Shissy said:
Apple would just join in.

I wouldnt put that past Apple to make a console, infact i think they WILL join sooner or later be it handheld or fullblown console ...just a hunch.

^
I think Apple will come out with a handheld for sure. I dont see much incentive for them to come out with a console though, it just costs so much to get into the console business. But they are perfectly set up to get into the handheld gaming.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860