By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yakuza 3 pics

Around the Network

I just have a question about this. It seems to me that Yakuza 3 came out in about march of this year in Japan and there was a PS3 bundle, which was the first silver PS3. Is this the same game or is there going to be another Yakuza 3? After hearing about this game on the 1up Yours show I have become interested in the series, and if this is another game to the franchices it sounds like good news to me.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

^ you are mistaking Yakuza Kenzan for Yakuza 3 - this here is the real Yakuza 3 in modern age

i cant wait for a uk release, i tried the demo of yakuza 3, and it was just like shenmue. the pictures above point to a new ps3 yakuza by the looks of it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Now in Japan is Yakuza: Kenzan not Yakuza 3

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/843/843735p1.html

Around the Network

Thanks for the correction. I will look into this series a bit more. If this game and the Kenzan one are coming to the US I will defenatly be playing them. It looks like a quality series, and I feel like an idot for crossing up the games. They must have announced them both around the same time.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

@ Skeeuk )

the demos you played were from Yakuza Kenzan and not Yakuza 3

@ KBG29 )

no need to feel like that, for in forums Kenzan often was called Yakuza 3

the official Yakuza 3 was first announced like 2 month ago afaik (definately after the japanese release of Kenzan)

I loved Yakuza 1 on the PS2. It reminded me of Shemnue and bought back good memories of kicking ass, wandering the streets, buying random things, loafing around with Ryo Hazuki. It's a shame the game never got the reviews it deserved. It was an amazing game way better then the 7/8's it got. Did Yu Suzuki create the game? The cities and and sets in the game was some of the bets i have ever seen. Especially the underground section with the secret underground yakuza world. It was awesome!

This game will be epic. Another amazing exclusive for the Tripler.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

It's looking good, but, yakuza 2 is going to get a US release this year, still no europe. Kenzan looks a Japanese exclusive. I think we're going to wait a long time to get this game in hands.