By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Seinfeld and Gates commercials = priceless.

i was sort of confused. I am curious to see the next ones though, so i guess it worked in some way.

Around the Network

The commercial was awesome. Just like the show, this was a commercial about Nothing! Had all the charm from the show. I really want to try on the Conquistador now.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

so is it just me who thinks the commercial was lame? I mean the Mac adverts were funny and to the point. It goes to show, maybe MS has more money then sense :s

All Mac need to do now is release a commercial with someone like Chris Rock and it would instantly be far more hilarious as well as productive. Also, potential customers won't have to wait a month or whatever it takes to watch the next episode. It's not a soap you are watching, it's a commercial. You are tryna sell products not gain a audience for the best comedy show.

*double handed face palm*

I liked it.

Obviously, I liked it and happy with the love level in this thread (except for Mr Double face palm right above me here...).

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Around the Network

i liked it. it didn't try anything special, it just caught your attention, then showed you the microsoft logo. couldn't have done it's job any better.

I didn't like it at all. It was pointless and not funny. If I were to choose a computer solely on the ad campaigns I would go Mac all the way. John Hodgman and Justin Long are have a great dynamic and they get the message across really well too.

Signature goes here!

you missed the point. Not sure if any of you watched Apprentice (UK version) where 2 dudes made this great add but it failed due to not getting to the point.

the add maybe entertaining but does it sell anything? no. Does it market any product? no. It just says MS can be cool too in some fashion.

I don't find that commercial to be 'cool' in the slightest.

I liked it. Don't really get the microsoft referance much in it

BUT it is way better than the political type Mac commercials. I hate commercials that bash other products for their commercial. Just like I hate commercials that bash the other presidential canidate/senater/ect.