By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Seinfeld and Gates commercials = priceless.

lazyrider said:
Obviously, I liked it and happy with the love level in this thread (except for Mr Double face palm right above me here...).

dude, thats a sketch of Wong Fei Hung on my avatar. A chinese legend.

Around the Network

The ad is for those shoes right? Or is it for whatever Seinfeld is eating?

Horrible ad in my opinion. Long, pointless (i mean showering with clothes?), and it does a better job of selling Season DVDs of Seinfeld than it does of any Microsoft product.

Oh and for those Mac ads, I think they have the reverse effect. I honestly don't like the smug attitude of that kid and love the ingenuity of the Windows guy. Every time I see that ad I thank god I don't buy Apple products.

Fei-Hung said:
lazyrider said:
Obviously, I liked it and happy with the love level in this thread (except for Mr Double face palm right above me here...).

dude, thats a sketch of Wong Fei Hung on my avatar. A chinese legend.

Wong Fei Hung is awesome.. atleast when portrayed by Jet li (and Yuen Biao.. he is so damn underrated :( I really think it's a shame his char. was portrayed as a joke in the two sequals even though he didn't star in them. (he might have if it hadn't been the case))

I think he meant your post though, since it ended with "double face palm".. haven't personally seen it. Anyone got a youtube link ?

Check out my game about moles ^

zerosaurus said:

Oh and for those Mac ads, I think they have the reverse effect. I honestly don't like the smug attitude of that kid and love the ingenuity of the Windows guy. Every time I see that ad I thank god I don't buy Apple products.

lol, I find them annoying as well. 

Around the Network

A commercial about "nothing" that tries to get me to upgrade to as OS (Vista) that provides nothing in the way of features that I want. Now that is brilliant!

irstupid said:
I liked it. Don't really get the microsoft referance much in it

BUT it is way better than the political type Mac commercials. I hate commercials that bash other products for their commercial. Just like I hate commercials that bash the other presidential canidate/senater/ect.

I agree.  Pepsi and Apple are a bunch of ****s.

I thought the commecials sucked. I had some good expectations, but they werent even funny a bit and I'm a huge Seinfeld fan.

I liked it, it was about nothing, same as the show, which i love :)

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

I couldn't care less for the commercial, I'm happy with my Windows XP!!!