By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4, Xbox 720, Next Nintendo Console - Who should Come first?

microsoft has said they would like to be first again.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Right now? MS because they are seeing the fastest decline in sales. But in two or three years, who knows? I would guess MS and Sony will hold off a little longer to recoup losses from this gen.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Microsoft, most likely. I am hoping it will be quite soon too. :)

i rekon MS will, which i find as a pain in the ass because then they have higher sales than sonys system for a while which they believe gives them bragging rights : )

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

MS, to have some time before PS4

Around the Network

microsoft wants too but i see nintendo jumping in before all of them in a surprise announcement.

so im going with nintendo - then microsoft - and ps4 a year or two later (reason for this, if sony keep the archetic similar to the ps3 then developement would be a hell of alot easier because everyone already has experience with it. and they will not make any mistakes of launching with no system sellers. they will launch with atleast 12 games in which half are AAA)

Microsoft because they need a head start to compete with nintendo and Sony.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Microsoft, because the Xbox360 sales are down already. And they must do it before Nintendo releases a new wii. Otherwise they have no change.

Microsoft need that 100% marketshare that launching first provides to get the bulk of support required to be able to compete. So they'll go after it again.

Well Microsoft; at the risk of sounding like a parrot, they were the first on the market this time and it would make sense that that's a key to their strategy.

From a companies standpoint I think Nintendo would fare best from getting a complete console within close range* to first, or if late enough first. I think Wii is going to be solid enough, and bringing Their own HD console before 360 and PS3 are things of the past would be beneficial for them carrying over their new and older fan base.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself