By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
redspear said:
shams said:

Screens do look pretty damned nice ;)

Just waiting to see this in motion...

(also saw the RE5 trailer - if that is in-game, its pretty amazing - and damned scary to boot!).

Whichever system gets RE5 first is the system I buy than.

Both are getting so decide based on another game.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Yes okay, we know avalach..

Crysis is definently gonna beat every console game..but that's old news really.. i knew that from the start

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

See thats why Killzone was #1 in gametrailers E3 top ten countdown.

Avalach21 said:

Wow guys! This looks good!

Hey! Want to see what my PC can do?

OMG!!! You provd the best looking PC game running at highest specs looks better than  a console game congratulations man.... that really makes me think less of this, not really.

I would scold Avalach21 for "trolling" with Crysis pics...but he's got a point.

All you've got are 4 pics for Killzone...I'm still waiting for the gameplay verdict before deciding if this game's worth it or not...so far all we've got is promises of pretty graphics. If that's all the game's got...well then I'll go to Crysis, Gears, or COD4.  Killzone could end up being a typical FPS...

Let's see what the trailer looks like tomorrow...that'll probably convince me much more than screenshots.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

What's this? Kotaku speaking positively about the PS3? Say it ain't so:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/e307/killzone-2-impressions-277070.php

I think Killzone 2 is probably the most impressive game I've seen so far at E3. Granted it's early in the show, but I think the game has a good chance to retaining that title. But don't trust me. Starting at 3 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday, Sony will have the new Killzone 2 trailer up on the Playstation Store. Go check it out and report what you think of the trailer back here.

ohh yahh.

Thank you crazy Ken, you made one beast of a machine.

ckmlb said:
redspear said:
shams said:

Screens do look pretty damned nice ;)

Just waiting to see this in motion...

(also saw the RE5 trailer - if that is in-game, its pretty amazing - and damned scary to boot!).

Whichever system gets RE5 first is the system I buy than.

Both are getting so decide based on another game.

The one that gets it first. Regardless it will probably before i get my Wii. I already had a PS3 to be honest if it wasn't for Blast Factor I would never have touched the thing. None of the games released up until early April when it broke were that interesting(I already have Oblivion on my PC that plays better)to me. If I had it today I would only be getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma. The 360 has Dead Rising that interests me but anything else I want for it is on the PC(I always buy the PC version over the console). The only game I can honestly say I am looking forward too out of the 360/PS3 that is not coming out on the PC is RE5. Console FPS's outside of Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, or Halo 1 are fairly boring to me.

ckmlb said:
Avalach21 said:

Wow guys! This looks good!

Hey! Want to see what my PC can do?

OMG!!! You provd the best looking PC game running at highest specs looks better than  a console game congratulations man.... that really makes me think less of this, not really.

Well you're all acting like this is the greatest event in gaming history.  No matter how good the graphics for killzone are, they will always be outdone.  As another poster said, "Crysis is still just another FPS which I could care less about."  Same thing with Resistance - they are both good looking FPS that I could care less about.  Once you play it for 2 hours and see every death animation and fool around with the ragdoll physics, you're left with a hollow, shallow, fps with convincing visuals.

I'm not denouncing Killzone 2.  I'm just saying, it better have some creative gameplay elements to gain a favorable opinion from me.  The thing I got most excited about was the weather control or whatever.  I've never come across such a gameplay mechanic in a FPS and I hope they do a lot of neat things with it.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

They'll probably get it day and date together.