By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I finally played Tales Of Symphonia!

My dad bought this game fore me a while ago, but since I got Brawl a short time after I quickly forgot about it. Now that I had free time I actually played it for more than 10 minutes, I LOVED IT!

The best part about it so far is the battles! It can get annoying when your in the overworld and all the enemies are just popping out and you have to fight them. At least battles aren't boring.

The story so far is great, although I can't say much because I'm only 4 hours into the game.

How long is it anyways? I wish I started the game earlier now.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Well depends on how you play I have over 60 hours on my first play though and my second was 45

Former something....

Great for you I heard it was 60 hours long... I'm playing the game too, I just finished The triet ruins

once you get to travel back and forth the same part of the overworld like 20 times in a row, you will really start to love the game.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Have fun vs Abyasion...he has alot of life >_>

Former something....

Around the Network

Cool. It's an awesome game, and I hope you have lots of fun with it. I think my savefile was something like 55 hours.

60? 55? Well knowing myself Ill probally have it around 80+ hours. But did you guys include sidequests and stuff?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
60? 55? Well knowing myself Ill probally have it around 80+ hours. But did you guys include sidequests and stuff?

Somewhat...It does not help when you have tha abysion swords...those things are crazy...

Former something....

It's a fantastic game imo.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Soriku said:
@C0

My first time through (no walkthroughs/FAQs)took over 60 hours with no sidequests.

Where are you now, btw? And the music is awesome, right? :) Sakuraba's best work IMO.

I'm about to go to the Human Ranch that's clost to Palmacosta. Right now I chose I was going to talk to the governor of the city. Because you find out he's working with the Desians. Yes, the music is fantastic!