By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-enix TGS 2008 games

axumblade said:
silverlunar777 said:
Square hates Nintendo confirmed.

or has something huge for Nintendo. Either way.

But not LBP huge :P

Anyways, I just love the PSP lineup :D Im mostly interested for 3 games, but Agito will be on my radar to :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

You have wonder what Nintendo did to them. They have to be really angry since they rather fail on 360 than be a success on Wii

alfredofroylan said:

The guys from Square shows their list:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/tgs08/titles/

DS
Snoopy
Chocobo Dungeon
Chocobo Dungeon (another game from the series)
Valkyrie Profile
A game with ... pinguins (I don't know the name)
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest IX
Kingdom Hearts 358/2

XBOX 360
The Last Renmant
Star Ocean 4
Infinite Undiscovery
Final Fantasy XI Expansion

PS3
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

PSP
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy Agito XIII
Kingdom Hearts BIrth by Sleep
The 3d Birthday

ipod
Snong Summoner

Arcade
Dragon Quest

Blu Ray
Final Fantasy Advent Children

Cell Phone
Kingdom Hearts Coded, Dragon Quest Mobile, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IV: The After, Ellark and a bunch of games.

Some points

* Is there a game with enough power to steal the attention from Final Fantasy XIII? Yep. Check the bold title.
* NO Kingdom Hearts 3
* No Wii games for the show; not even Crystal Bearers. That's strange considering the time that the title have been in development.
* The mayority of Square titles are for.... Cell phones.

This is not the final list.

As people have already pointed out, unannounced games wont show up on that list. But also, the list will/should get updates to it the closer we get to TGS.

I've already set myself up for disappointement, but I don't really care. I'll be absolutely fucking stunned if I don't see anything on The Crystal Bearers this side of 2008, but even with S-E being the clusterfuck that they currently are, I'm still hopeful they'll come through for me.

Ehh kinda lackluster when is the convention anyways?

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

No Star Ocean 4 for PS3 :(

Wait, I never realised SquEnix were not making any Wii games or showing the ones they are off...why is that?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

No Wii title. Nice Job Square-Enix. I feel sorry for Soriku i'm ure he wantewd some Wii titles from Square-Enix.

Does anyone know why SE hasn't anything for the Wii on that list?

Bobo012893 said:
If they're going to announce KH3 they wouldn't tell us a month before

I agree. 

Though I still don't believe they are going to announce it.  Seems like they wouldn't until Versus was gold.  Sure people can work on two games at once... but when one of those games is a Final Fantasy game?

Looking forward to Final fantasy 13 and versus but according to some news it will be only video-looking, no gameplay.

They should announce at least 1 or 2 new games. A Front Mission that actually gets localised to Europe would be nice, but I am not getting my hopes up.