By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-enix TGS 2008 games

alfredofroylan said:
Bobbuffalo said:
A Dragon quest for the arcades?!

wow! I didn't knew that! what is about?

Basically you have to buy cards with the Dragon Quest characters. And then introduce the cards on the arcade to star fighthing with your creatures. Here's the home page for that game.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/tgs08/titles/dqmb/

cool thanks! ^^

Around the Network

Square hates Nintendo confirmed.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

I just don't understand all the 360 support unless MS has contracted out a blow job service for Square-Enix execs.

There are like 1/5 the 360's in Japan as there are PS3's and like 1/15th the Wii's. At least them wholeheartedly supporting the Wii and ditching the PS3 would make sense...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
I just don't understand all the 360 support unless MS has contracted out a blow job service for Square-Enix execs.

There are like 1/5 the 360's in Japan as there are PS3's and like 1/15th the Wii's. At least them wholeheartedly supporting the Wii and ditching the PS3 would make sense...

Silly akuma, blow jobs are for the White House.

Oh wait, that's for impreachable offense...

ok so same old games we have been hearing about for years atleast the "good" ones.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
trestres said:
noname2200 said:
trestres said:
It's really ridiculous how they ignore the Wii. Not even 1 game from them in the show. Not even FFCC:CB which has been in development for 3 years or more. Their Wii hate is worrying.

Take heart: if this keeps up, they'll still entertain you by trying to explain themselves away to some very confused stockholders...

It will be funny to see, but I cant understand their strategy. Releasing games exclusively on the 360 while absolutely ignoring the Wii. Can they be anymore stupid?

Even cellphones, arcades and iPods are getting games, this is just disgusting.

On the surface it doesn't make sense, but obviously M$ has some deal going on with S-E behind the scene for them to be releasing games exclusively on the 360.  M$ has plenty of money, and they're using it to pay for all these exclusive contracts.  Nintendo on the other hand could care less.  They don't need to rely on 3rd party exclusives to sell consoles.  Their 1st party titles are more than enough to put them in 1st place with a comfortable lead.

So there not showing any Wii games,co FF:CC??
This might mean that it's cancelled .

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Bobo012893 said:
If they're going to announce KH3 they wouldn't tell us a month before

This.

SE always announces new games at TGS and they're not going tl leak those games a month before the show. At the very most, Japanese magazines are going to start hinting/leaking stuff 1-2 weeks before TGS, but certainly not in early September.

All the people saying SE hates the Wii should take a chill pill and wait through the duration. The reason they aren't showing any Wii games is because they haven't announced any new games yet. DQS and Chocobo's Dungeon have been out for months, Soul Eater comes out this month, and Crystal Bearers has been absent for awhile. But I guarantee you that SE will announce more than 1 new Wii game at the show.

And everyone sayingCrystal Bearers is canceled need to get a grip. It's not, so be quiet.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I'm really excited about Final Fantasy XIII and Dragonquest IX. I'll also check out The Last Remnant and Star Ocean 4, since they are on the console I own.

Anyway, DQIX and FFXIII, clearly the two big games.

I'm not very excited about KH3 no matter which console it comes on. Only played half the first one, didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Then again, I was never into Disney, I'm a Looney Toons man, and yes, I admit, Chibi-Squall kicks ass.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ahhh i wanna goooooo so badly
is anyone going!!!!!