By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Matt Peckham (PC World's Game On) still hates the Wii

Where was this guy when the DS was dominating the sales charts with year old games?  Some saturation crash, eh?

Also, if people gave a crap about reviews, Wii Sports wouldn't be the most popular game this gen.

Around the Network

Oooh... bitter isnt he? Didnt he knew that the 360 is the one that will crash with 40,000 sales average so far in NA?

Anyway lets admit it we dont like Ninty is doing with the gaming industry but lets just accept the facts. Ninty is winning and theres nothing we can do to stop it, even Neogafers are accepting it...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

... I like what nintendo is doing to the industry...

This is invisible text!

Yes getting his 5 minutes of fame again... for another retarded post... really just ignore these douches... all they want is you to click their page so they can get hits and feel good about themselves.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@yushire: Speak for yourself. Don't assume other's think the way you do.

Who is Matt Peckham, btw?

Around the Network

He can bitch. But the Wii is gonna be flooded with good games soon enough.

This dude is an idiot. In addition to everything Mike from Morgantown points out, he cherry picks a list of Wii games to purposely make it look "bad" compared to what's coming out on the HD systems. His intentions are quite evident.

Did he try to use De Blob to support his idea that there was no good software on the Wii?  Seriously?  He undoubtedly hasn't spent more than 2 minutes looking at the game.

tarheel91 said:

Did he try to use De Blob to support his idea that there was no good software on the Wii? Seriously? He undoubtedly hasn't spent more than 2 minutes looking at the game.

he probably saw the name, though I bet you don't shoot stuff in that and decided it's terrible

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an idiot. There's only Fable 2 and Mirror's Edge that interests me on his 360 games list. He forgot most interesting games from 360 and assume all 360 owners are fan of generic shooters.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...