By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - IGN Release Dates Update: BWs 2, Nights, Manhunt 2, Mario & Sonic dates!

Hey TheSource, can't you erase all of big tiddles posts? It's a waste scrolling down to see a "." every post.>___<

Around the Network

Disaster won't be released September 4th

So BW II got delayed a month to the end of October... I don't expect it to sell too well.

Disaster coming out on September 4? We're two months away and we've seen close to nothing on this game for ages... if this is true it's definitely not a good sign.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Wow, the Wii's got a hell of a lineup, and one that should go some way as to silencing those that say there are no traditional games.

I just wish they'd push NiGHTs back to 2008 so they could make it a AAA title. I can't help but think a lot of people will be dissapointed.

@ckmlb - Batallion Wars sold fairly well I believe, so this one should do pretty well and have faily long (if not tall) legs
As for Disaster, if the game wasn't very good, I doubt Nintendo would have bought Monolith. Infact that purchase leads me to think it's the other way around.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Unless we see a lot of Disaster at TGS, I'm inclined to believe it will be delayed until next year. Given Nintendo's decision to purchase Monolith, I too am sure that the game is quite good but I highly doubt it will be complete by a Septemer 4th release date.

Around the Network

Disaster is now listed as a 2008 game. I imagine it will be one of the Wii's big games in 2008.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

BenKenobi88 said:
Those games are not Brawl or Galaxy!

GRARAGHHAG!!!

nice list anyway...the Wii's first year might not be such a drought in the end.

Don't we already know Brawl's release date?  December 3rd?

BW2, SCL, then Nights, all one after the other. Dammit, I won't be able to get all of the games I want. Galaxy will probably be a week afer Nights...

You do not have the right to never be offended.

twesterm said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Those games are not Brawl or Galaxy!

GRARAGHHAG!!!

nice list anyway...the Wii's first year might not be such a drought in the end.

Don't we already know Brawl's release date?  December 3rd?

It's not next year, it's not next spring, Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out December 3rd....

Silence.

Priceless moment from E3.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

stof: I agree on Nights...it could turn out to be a AAA game anyway, but it seems like it has had a pretty short development cycle.