By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF : teenagers banned from gaming after killing cat with microwave.

poor cat T.T. Jail time for those *&^ers. it should exits a law against those kinds of actions.

jugando ahora: Super Street fighter 4, ninokuni "ds"
playing now: NINOKUNI, Super Street fighter 4, kof 13
waiting for: 3ds to play street fighter 4 and zelda

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
You think thats sick. I live in the boondocks, with a bunch of stupid rednecks. and i heard sick stories from some of the kids at school that hate cats, like burying them in the ground with just their head above the ground, them taking a mower and running over them :(

Just disgusting. i don't really get how some people can be so twisted and sick.

Well, that is a creative way to kill a cat. That actually made me laugh. I wondered what sort of sounds the cat made...do you think it meowed? 

Jackson50 said:
yo_john117 said:
You think thats sick. I live in the boondocks, with a bunch of stupid rednecks. and i heard sick stories from some of the kids at school that hate cats, like burying them in the ground with just their head above the ground, them taking a mower and running over them :(

Just disgusting. i don't really get how some people can be so twisted and sick.

Well, that is a creative way to kill a cat. That actually made me laugh. I wondered what sort of sounds the cat made...do you think it meowed? 

lol, i have no idea

Travis Touchdown was a brutal killer, but he treated his cat Jeane right.

This is disgusting. Videogames don't make you do sick things like this. These idiots need much more severe punishment. Something like Michael Vick.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

i wonder if they banned the woman (who did that to her baby) from playing video games.. because surely thats what made her do it too

Around the Network
amp316 said:
What does a sick couple of bastards microwaving a cat have to do with playing violent video games?

It's something that will highly bother the kids.   Some judges like to pull that kind of thing.

It's the same kind of way a parent might punish his kids.

Stay out past curfew?  No videogames for a week. etc.

It's really not unreasonable. 

There better of been some state mandated counciling as well however, as killing defenseless animals is a major warning sign of someone being a violent sociopath.

I have no problem with that kind of sentence handed down as punishment, as Kasz216 said, but I worry that it was due to some perceived connection or will be paraded by others as resulting from a connection.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Canada's legal system is a joke. The Young Offenders Act needs to be abolished (not that it would have done anything in this case but it still needs to go).

Legend11 said:
Canada's legal system is a joke. The Young Offenders Act needs to be abolished (not that it would have done anything in this case but it still needs to go).

The YOA was repealed and replaced by the YCJA in either 2003 or 2004...I forget which year exactly. 

fazz said:

I hope they get raped, they get their limbs cut off, their skin peeled off, their eyes pulled out and their ears burned up... after seeing all of their loved ones suffer the same.

Sounds a bit extreme. I think incarceration and extreme therapy would probably suffice.