By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF : teenagers banned from gaming after killing cat with microwave.

I don't see what makes cats more special than cows or pigs.

Around the Network
slimeattack said:
Why are they banning violent video games? Is there any game where you have to kill a cat in a microwave? No. Where they playing similar games? Not. This shows the discrimination video games are facing: far more brutal movies aren't banned but video games are. Not that I am supporting what they did because it's horrible. But what do video games have to do with it?

youre fuckin stupid dude

cat probably deserved it

@wfz: I think microwaving a cow or a pig should be punished in the same way.

Jaos said:

Have you seen the way cows are treated at those factories? I wouldn't say it's any better, if anything the cat got off easy. =P

Around the Network
wfz said:
Jaos said:

Have you seen the way cows are treated at those factories? I wouldn't say it's any better, if anything the cat got off easy. =P

I'm not exactly sure but killing out of neccasity is different from killing from the hell of it , both cases would be considered animal cruelty but the reason for the cruelty is different in the way that there is no reasoning for this.

-_-
wow...
Not even house arrest...

Million said:
wfz said:
Jaos said:

I'm not exactly sure but killing out of neccasity is different from killing from the hell of it , both cases would be considered animal cruelty but the reason for the cruelty is different in the way that there is no reasoning for this.

Well it's not just the fact that they're killed, it's the way they're treated while they're still alive (and in the process of being killed). I'd hardly call it a necessity to be as cruel as we are in the way we treat the cows. Killing and eating them isn't even a necessity, there are other things to eat.

And who knows, maybe the cat tried killing those kids! I blame LOLcats.

Sick sons of bitches. Oh wait--looks at article again... Well they are Canadians, don't ya know! lol

@wfz: Yeah, cow's are stunned with an electric shock before they are killed. I think it's different from microwaving a conscious animal.

edit: That doesn't mean I defend the way cows are often treated during transport. Reason to put animal rights into law.