By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF : teenagers banned from gaming after killing cat with microwave.

Thats just awful. They should be put in a microwave

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Throw em in the microwave too.
Oh wait, this is in Canada. They don't kill bad guys there.

Ironic how we don't punish chinese food chefs. I guess its because they boil and fry their cats as opposed to microwaving. Maybe microwaving isn't a proper way of serving cat. ;)

Yes, I know Im not right in the head. Thanks =p

I hope they get raped, they get their limbs cut off, their skin peeled off, their eyes pulled out and their ears burned up... after seeing all of their loved ones suffer the same.

10,000 people can die without any sentiment from me. But the minute you kill an animal like that I will find and hunt you down (I care for animals more than people, does that make me a jerk?). I can't believe people can do that, it's sickening. Prison should have been the only option. "You can't play video games any more" is not a punishment for something this terrible.

bardicverse said:
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Throw em in the microwave too.
Oh wait, this is in Canada. They don't kill bad guys there.

Ironic how we don't punish chinese food chefs. I guess its because they boil and fry their cats as opposed to microwaving. Maybe microwaving isn't a proper way of serving cat. ;)

Yes, I know Im not right in the head. Thanks =p

That was funny.

Around the Network
Phendrana said:
People who abuse animals at a young age are usually sociopaths or at least have sociopathic tendencies. But hey, let's keep blaming video games for mental disorders.

Why can't you all just think about why they killed the cat instead of saying they should be in jail?

fazz said:

I hope they get raped, they get their limbs cut off, their skin peeled off, their eyes pulled out and their ears burned up... after seeing all of their loved ones suffer the same.

^^^ If I don't see this posted on youtube, Im going to be very upset!

@Sephiroth - Combo #5 w/fried rice? =D

Riachu said:
Phendrana said:
People who abuse animals at a young age are usually sociopaths or at least have sociopathic tendencies. But hey, let's keep blaming video games for mental disorders.

Why can't you all just think about why they killed the cat instead of saying they should be in jail?

because all 5 of them are assholes.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Riachu said:
Phendrana said:

I can't tell if this post was serious or not >.>

Call me crazy or whatever, but I absolutely cannot find one good reason to condemn a beloved household pet to such a painful death. Such acts of animal cruelty are downright disgusting. Simply trying to prevent it from happining again is not enough.

OMG!

How cruel can people get....lock them up in a mental institute!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey