By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Konnichiwa Does Not Exist :O

What????

Probably his refresh hits was affecting the server...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

haha, his profile views resetted back to zero.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

but he does exist im looking at his profile

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

hey look.. he's back...

I wonder what happens next
Boy if you read me go get them

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

It seems it's working now,they probably just wanted to restart his profile views,since he had ridiculous amount of views.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

lol

lol his page views are normal now!

Maybe the bot doing the page refreshes broke.

It doesnt matter, hes back

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

TalonMan said:
I'll be honest, I find nothing even remotely humorous about any of this. Rather than spend my time creating new features and enhancements for you guys, I wasted my time combatting an immature jackass.

As long as some of you got a chuckle out of it though, I guess it was worth it to him...

...unreal.

agreed, it iriates me just as much with the game hits, granted though, we don't know if it was him or someone else messing with his account. Ods are it was him though.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)