By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RARE can’t help themselves - coy answers for Viva Pinata on Wii

Screw Vina Pinata.

I speak for the general public by saying we want DKC4.

Around the Network

I wanted banjo ;-;

Yeah people are really gonna go wii60 in droves for Viva Pinata....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I want Goldeneye HD.

Pixel Art can be fun.

It certainly would be interesting if Microsoft officially got on the Wii60 bandwagon and perhaps conceding first place is the first step.

Around the Network

Rare; make sequels for every N64 game u made for the Wii please.

WTF?!?! no love? for PD?

I wand PD Wii Edition

ala RE Wii Edition series...

updated graphics..and controls..and that's about it..

no other changed..maybe a few extras..

I NEED PD WII!!

darthdevidem01 said:
Yeah people are really gonna go wii60 in droves for Viva Pinata....

I would have made my statement a bit more witty, but I was beaten to that and there's just nothing I can do to change that. Viva Pinata is not going to convince more than a couple people to buy a 360 or Wii or DS (whatever you suggested), especially when you can buy the games on the PC. And you know how much the original had to be bundled just to be considered a semi-big game? Without the bundling, the game would have been lucky to hit a million! The suggestion that Microsoft is trying to move consoles is ridiculous.

I would want some of those games mentioned earlier on the Wii such as DKC4 but not made by this "new" Rare. Maybe some think it's bias but I think its realism haha. I want the good Rare team.

Soriku said:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=54971#comments

RARE can’t help themselves - coy answers for Viva Pinata on Wii

A portion of a SPOnG interview with RARE’s Gary Richards…

SPOnG:…So, we’ll never be seeing Viva Piñata on the Wii then?

Gary Richards: (Grins). I’m not saying.

Full interview here

---

You know...this wouldn't be bad. MS has come to the conclusion that the Wii will be #1 so putting a title like Viva Pinata on the Wii wouldn't hurt them. They're so intent on getting 2nd place. They're putting a VP on the DS so that should help them but why not a Wii version as well? Maybe they could sway people to get a 360 with the Wii as well as the DS. And if people might want a PS3, but the 360 has VP, that might sway future PSWii owners into buying a 360 and instead be Wii60 owners. This honestly doesn't seem like a bad idea, tbh.

The only reason they put a game on the DS is because MS doesnt have a hand held, they wont put any first party exclusive on a competitor when they could put it out on their own console.

period.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"