By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo core fans, you can now hate me =)

lol!

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
bardicverse said:
RolStoppable said:
Meh, you were already on my list before you did this.

That's what I like to hear. I won't be happy until Im the top 3 on that list, you DO realize that? =D

You still have a long way to go. You moved up a few spots, but you aren't even in the top 100 yet. And this is just the list of people I hate here on VGC.

Where am I at on your list?

OT:

Awesome...  Good for the cazualz...  I was kinda trying to find one for a bit, as I have a high fat content, which makes my tummy look a little ugly...  :'(

I like you. As long as you help us ruin gaming and hardcore games I will support you.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Put your head in my computer screen so I can hit it with this brick

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blame Wii Fit.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
bardicverse said:
RolStoppable said:

That's what I like to hear. I won't be happy until Im the top 3 on that list, you DO realize that? =D

You still have a long way to go. You moved up a few spots, but you aren't even in the top 100 yet. And this is just the list of people I hate here on VGC.

OT:

Awesome...  Good for the cazualz...  I was kinda trying to find one for a bit, as I have a high fat content, which makes my tummy look a little ugly...  :'(

Ditto. I gotta get rid of my beer gut and get back to looking like a god, and not Buddah! =p

@ItsaMii - Yes, let the HD games turn casual! GTA bowling and MGS Golf! ;) (No not really. I'd die without new Zelda games =) )

@Untouch - Ok, How close should I get? ;)

Ninty fan boys never hated casuals, they welcome them aboard since thats what wins a generation for you. Plus more people involved is a good thing , they will definately enjoy Wii Fit(damn i wish i could get one for my mum and sister), maybe stuff like brain training: wii degree, my parents tend to like it.

Like others the only thing i dont like about that is that i cant get Wii fit anywhere (seen it once in a shop)

why we should hate you? you're expanding the videogame market more and more! that was the point!

way to go! =D

uhm...Wii CORE gamers won't hate you..maybe crazy nintendo FANBOYS...

but not Core gamers..

Hardcore gamers are the only irrational ones (from the PS360 as well as Nintendo)

bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
bardicverse said:
RolStoppable said:

OT:

Ditto. I gotta get rid of my beer gut and get back to looking like a god, and not Buddah! =p

@ItsaMii - Yes, let the HD games turn casual! GTA bowling and MGS Golf! ;) (No not really. I'd die without new Zelda games =) )

@Untouch - Ok, How close should I get? ;)

thats good

*smack*