By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SOCOM Confrontation Public Beta goes live Friday 1pm Eastern Im siked!!

I haven't received my confirmation email yet

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

how is the game then?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Installing!

The customisation does seem a little sluggish, though I do like my character now. Just joining a match now

Nice in game friends invitation system. There is no tutorial that I saw (though I cant say I looked properly) and now I'm just in the lobby waiting. Loads of people have microphones by their name, but nobody is saying anything. I'm still waiting for the game to get underway. There does not really seem to be any king of countdown

Around the Network

It's loading the game... but my laptop is going to die soon, so I will give impressions of the gameplay in a few hours, sorry!

This has got to be the longest loading time ever

It is pretty average I would say. Poor graphics, very slow load times, and the game is not that exciting, though I think I will try a different server with more people in the game to see if it is better with a greater density

i still havent received my confirmation email yet

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Cons:

things take way too long to load

half of the games i joined never loaded and i had to restart the game

one time i joined i had 5 fps and no sound coming out

some peoples mics i can hear fine and the others sound like garbled garbage

joining process sucks

Pros:

Slant six stayed faithful to socom. love the game its just like the first two. 1 to 3 shots and your dead

the level design of 32 player cross roads is awesome. not many spots to hide because there are always multiple paths into a location.

love the gun sounds *would like the M14 to sound beefier*

graphics are amazingly good not great but good

the strafing/running isnt too fast or slow it is just right.

im sure all the cons will be fixed by oct 14 but let me say, from the 2v2 game i played *no one else joined or could join for some reason* it was fun as hell. knifing is perfect and isnt that COD 4 crap.

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732