By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has the Sony Fanbase become an Overwhelming(Suffocating) Force?

I think people are taking these systems wars way too personally. They are all just hunks of metal and plastic made by companies that only care about your money.

Around the Network

As a Wise Oinker once said:

PS3 fans are the loudest and stupidest.
360 fans are the most narrow-minded and intolerant.
Nintendo fans are the whiniest and most annoying.

There, now everyone can treat each other with equal amounts of hatred.

FishyJoe said:
I think people are taking these systems wars way too personally. They are all just hunks of metal and plastic made by companies that only care about your money.

{{{Pats Fishy on the back}}}

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

around 2007 if anyone said something like "ps3 will outsell the 360 in 2008" you will be label as crazy

and they did xD.

but seriously all the bashing it got was underserved.

it big flaw was it price and still is price.

299$ video game console, media center, HD webrowser, and blu ray player?

people would probably buy it just for 2 of those.

forevercloud3000 said:
NiKKoM said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NiKKoM said:
vdoesntforgive said:
Any chance that you can sum up this post in a couple of lines, so that i can begin trolling you?

We're the best, others sucks... But I don't want to say it all the time, because we are better then you..

Obviously you did not read the ful post, otherwise you would know this is trying to douce the Sony Hype Train flames.

Yet such comments can be expected of you NiKKom...

??? So my summary is correct.. You don't want to say every time that the others sucks and the PS3 is the best..  but you're still in the last place..

I will not flame you!

I will not flame you!

I will not flame you!.........

I do think the PS3 is better in every way, but I no longer feel the need to say it. I will simply let data speak for itself.

I said I would be more quiet about it, not that my stance on the situation has changed.

And I'll add to FishyJoe by saying that we are all worked up on very expensive plastic boxes packed with components that are worth more than what we pay for, we hook these boxes up to a TV screen to see pretty colors flying around and to hear neat and amazing sounds. Oh yeah, and interact with the dancing colors on the screen using a joystick/control pad. I think we should all get laid.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

Agreed.

In the words of Joker:  "WHY SO SERIOUS!?"

But seriously, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony don't care about you, and you shouldn't care about them.  Unless you have stock in the big N, MS or SONY, why does anyone take stuff so personally.

@ LTNK

I'm gonna throw Ubisoft in your face because you did say that, and you can't take back what was said.  So, to your whole "spoiled" argument, Ubisoft.  And I don't mean only you, I mean the Wii community at large.  Ubisoft and any other third-party developer who doesn't support the console Epic comes to mind.  You guys can't dish out and take it.  As soon as someone talks ish on your console, it's an automatic four-pager thread, cuz how dare someone talk down about the Wii!

NBD (Never Back Down) Sony Fans know that the PS3 is the king. Myself, I like to sit back and watch the wii60 fans gloat, because, in due time they all know that the PS will return to the top. Look we have some 360 fans and Nintendo fans slowly trying to be nice to Sony (You know who you are!) as the games are coming exclusive to ps3 (bummer about ff13 but I think ff13vs is going to be the magic game for fans).

Though, most people on this site love Nintendo due to coming first WW and it's cheaper. I question how many people have been Nintendo fans beforehand.

Anyways, Sony has the goods and I think it is great Sony is coming last for now. Sony can't relax and think its the king. Sony has to step up and take it's place as king - not assume that it will be. Sony works well under pressure and I think in the end Sony will win this war and the ps3 fans will reap alot of the rewards.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Also, Sony fanboys are usually young. They became Sony fanboys because when they were 7 or 8, they got their first gaming console, a Playstation 1. The games they enjoyed were Twisted Metal, Final Fantasy VII, and Metal Gear Solid.

Since the teen "sony generation" is the prime market for internet message forums, it only makes sense that most of the trolls on this forum are teenage Sony fanboys.

These are the first games these guys played. Of course they are gonna be loyal to Sony. They think Sony deserves it. That's the very definition of bias. That's where all the Nintendo fans come from. They're the older people who also bought a Playstation, but they also had a N64, and a SNES, and a NES. Crying in every post about how they are "unfair" to you, and then making a post about how dominant your fanboy crew is.....well that's a contradiction, is it not?

Since you admit to your recent behavior, don't you believe that Sony fanboys deserved to be picked on? You see how they act when left to their own devices? Aren't they a little elitist? Arrogant, maybe? Trolling? Maybe we should just let em roam free.

After that I could let my little loud ass barking dog, yelp in the back yard all night and make the neighbors call the police, as well. That also would have been a good idea from the start.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

FishyJoe said:

I approve this message.

*hands FishyJoe a beer*

finalsquall said:
NBD (Never Back Down) Sony Fans know that the PS3 is the king. Myself, I like to sit back and watch the wii60 fans gloat, because, in due time they all know that the PS will return to the top. Look we have some 360 fans and Nintendo fans slowly trying to be nice to Sony (You know who you are!) as the games are coming exclusive to ps3 (bummer about ff13 but I think ff13vs is going to be the magic game for fans).

If everyone had this attitude, would the world be a better place, or a worse one?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.