By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 2 or Gears of war 2 which will have better online play?

As you will know there have been many comparisons between the two games, But I want to ask you which game will have better online play, which multilpayer will be the biggest in scale???

Please state your reason and why!!

Please discuss sensibly!!

Around the Network

I'll wait until each is released and decide based on facts rather than speculation.

I'm in the R2 private beta and I have to say its pretty goddamn fun, so I'll be surprised if gears is as awesome when I get it this christmas.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Resistance 2. The scale and Squad based action sounds awesome. And 8 player Co-op separate from main Story :D

BILL COSBY??? PLAYS RESiSTANCE?? Freakin' Sweet...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:

Yea my PSN is Trihang so if anyone else is in the beta hit me up. I'll be playing right now.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

FishyJoe said:

I'll wait until each is released and decide based on facts rather than speculation.

Ditto.

BILL COSBY!!! said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Yea my PSN is Trihang so if anyone else is in the beta hit me up. I'll be playing right now.

You mezn girl with a stick ;)

I clicked your sig..... sorry... i couldn't help myself D=

OT: I would probably say Resistance just for the sheer scale of the online component. But what am mainly looking forward to is KZ2 ^_^.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I clicked your sig..... sorry... i couldn't help myself D=

OT: I would probably say Resistance just for the sheer scale of the online component. But what am mainly looking forward to is KZ2 ^_^.

What my Sig? Silly Superchunk ^_^