By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who else thinks Too Human is Better then MGS4?

I think Too Human is better than people give it credit for.

I've never played MGS4 for more than a little while, but noone credible I know that has thinks it is less impressive than Too Human.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

...is it just me or does no one in this thread get what the OP said.

She said:

Who else thinks Too Human is better then MGS4 There are a lot of people, the people who don't own PS3's and people that are mentally retarted take your pick.

Doesn't anyone besides me think she's either making fun of people who say Too human is better than MGS4 or is testing reading comprehenshion. Since from my point of view she's basically saying that only people who don't own PS3's and people who are Mentally retarted prefer Too human over MGS4.

MSG4 is a better game, but in Too human you play more than watch video :P

DeotoxSlayer said:

She said:

Who else thinks Too Human is better then MGS4 There are a lot of people, the people who don't own PS3's and people that are mentally retarted take your pick.

Doesn't anyone besides me think she's either making fun of people who say Too human is better than MGS4 or is testing reading comprehenshion. Since from my point of view she's basically saying that only people who don't own PS3's and people who are Mentally retarted prefer Too human over MGS4.

What the hell are you talking about? The OP said:

"I know there's a lot of other people out there who think that too human is a much better game the Metal Gear Solid 4. There's no need to keep quiet let yourself be heard!

2008 is perhaps the best year yet for 360 gamers!"

DeotoxSlayer said:

She said:

There was a guy before her, so he said something like "there's a lot people who think too human is better. Don't be scared tell it. Xbox 360 is going to have an great 2008"

It's not exactly what he said but it's close.

Edit: what that guy said^^

Around the Network

@ DeotoxSlayer )

the OP was PicRROD and not DogWeed

Leetgeek again...

The words "Too Human" and "Metal Gear Solid 4" should never be in the same place. It is a disgrace to Kojima.

i would rather have the "mgs4 outer cardboard sleeve only" in my collection than the full game of two human, im sorry but 10 years for 10 hours of gameplay is lame.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Not me.