27. BR Remote
40. Madden 08
54. Tiger Woods 08
58. PS3 80GB
68. Resistance
80. Lair
86. Memory Card Adapter
94. Sigma
Just to show how these Amazon numbers are really not a good indicator of real trends, the HD DVD add-on for the X360 is currently number 1.

Yes, i think it's more important to say that the X360 hd dvd player is rank 1, to say that ps3 is rank 2. It's clear for all the body who don't understand (the list is very big), that it's because of the 8 dvd offered for these two products, that these two machines (ps3 and hd dvd) are respectively rank 2 and rank 1. And, it is the same for the 80 gb model which is rank 67. So amazon.com don't tell you an objective information, and i think personnally that the ps3 is ridiculous behind the hd dvd player, because we are suppose to know that blue ray is more popoular that hd dvd. It's this info which is important, and not the apparantly good rank for the ps3.

Around the Network
lombard2578 said:
Viper1 said:
ssj12 said:
(10:34pm EST)

2. PS3 60GB
10. SixAxis
21. Warhawk
27. BR Remote
40. Madden 08
54. Tiger Woods 08
58. PS3 80GB
68. Resistance
80. Lair
86. Memory Card Adapter
94. Sigma
Just to show how these Amazon numbers are really not a good indicator of real trends, the HD DVD add-on for the X360 is currently number 1.

Yes, i think it's more important to say that the X360 hd dvd player is rank 1, to say that ps3 is rank 2. It's clear for all the body who don't understand (the list is very big), that it's because of the 8 dvd offered for these two products, that these two machines (ps3 and hd dvd) are respectively rank 2 and rank 1. And, it is the same for the 80 gb model which is rank 67. So amazon.com don't tell you an objective information, and i think personnally that the ps3 is ridiculous behind the hd dvd player, because we are suppose to know that blue ray is more popoular that hd dvd. It's this info which is important, and not the apparantly good rank for the ps3.

I think you fail to realize something

There are more HD-DVD players on the market but not enough purchasing of movies on the format.

There are less Blu-ray players on the market but blu-ray movies are out selling HD-DVD 2-1. 

But no matter how you slice it, as long as the software/movie side is selling better its more important to movie/software companies.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
lombard2578 said:
Viper1 said:
ssj12 said:

2. PS3 60GB
10. SixAxis
21. Warhawk
27. BR Remote
40. Madden 08
54. Tiger Woods 08
58. PS3 80GB
68. Resistance
80. Lair
86. Memory Card Adapter
94. Sigma

There are more HD-DVD players on the market but not enough purchasing of movies on the format.

There are less Blu-ray players on the market but blu-ray movies are out selling HD-DVD 2-1.

But no matter how you slice it, as long as the software/movie side is selling better its more important to movie/software companies.

Totally agree, it 'is a good news for the movie/software companies

(9:35pm)

3. PS3 60GB
11. Sixaxis
19. Warhawk
27. BR remote
52. Madden 08
56. Resistance
58. memory card adapter
69. PS3 80GB
71. Tiger Woods 08
75. Lair
82. Heavenly Sword
83. Sigma
94. GRAW2

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

mM
Around the Network

mM

According to best sellers list in gamestop

1.Lair
2.Warhawk bundle
3.Madden 08
4.TIger woods
5.Heavenly sword

mM
ssj12 said:
lombard2578 said:
Viper1 said:
ssj12 said:

2. PS3 60GB
10. SixAxis
21. Warhawk
27. BR Remote
40. Madden 08
54. Tiger Woods 08
58. PS3 80GB
68. Resistance
80. Lair
86. Memory Card Adapter
94. Sigma

Not sure what you mean because there are far more blu-ray players sold than hd-dvd players if you include the PS3.  That's why there is a 2 to 1 sales advantage before Paramount switched.  It will probably go to 5 or 4 to 3 if the studio ratios stay the same. 

To clarify: most HD DVD/Blu-ray comparisons are for standalone players only, which is why the HD has 55% (forget source) of the market, but in fact there are many more Blu-ray players once the PS3 has been accounted for, but no one bothers to count it. Basically it's like comparing the amount of 360 owners to another console; sales figures are very innacurate due to the amount of people who are buying 360s to replace their defective ones. So the best thing to look at for both is how well the content sells. So far Blu-ray is winning 2-1 but paramount did move, excluding anything by Spielberg, that man has clout, so we'll see what happens.

(10:45 am EST)

3. PS3 60GB
10. Sixaxis
21. Warhawk
30. BR Remote
60. Memory Card Adapter
61. PS3 80GB
72. Tiger Woods 08
74. Resistance
78. Lair
82. GRAW2
83. Heavenly Sword
93. Sigma