By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who can i complain to about a moderator abusing his power ?

Maybe they just don't want to deal with this guy making 15 different alts in the next five minutes after he gets banned.

Around the Network
gimmebanana said:
Sephiroth357 said:
I got the same notice...

I shrinked it, but I know what you mean...Some sigs are longer, but it appears as if they don't care.

finaly someone who knows what im talking about

Some people never get it...

gimmebanana said:
Sephiroth357 said:
I got the same notice...

I shrinked it, but I know what you mean...Some sigs are longer, but it appears as if they don't care.

People are constantly updating their sigs.

And new people are coming on the site all the time.

You got the warning that they get when they mess up.  Maybe they aren't as noticed as you might have been.

We have a sig length rule for a reason...and it has nothing to do with moderators abusing power.  The users enforce this rule because it sucks having to scroll through people's sigs just to read the posts.  I'm not sure if you hate this site so much that you just want to be banned...but that is where this will end up. 

You're not going to win any points with the mods (or the users) behaving like this.

super_etecoon said:
Maybe they just don't want to deal with this guy making 15 different alts in the next five minutes after he gets banned.

nope ...i am gimmebanana and i enter as a guest when im incapable of using my SN i dont have any alts...im not that desperate yet

gimmebanana said:
super_etecoon said:

nope ...i am gimmebanana and i enter as a guest when im incapable of using my SN i dont have any alts...im not that desperate yet

You're desperate enough to call out a moderator in your signature.

Around the Network

So, you want to complain about a moderator who did their job?

Interesting.

super_etecoon said:
gimmebanana said:
Sephiroth357 said:
I got the same notice...

People are constantly updating their sigs.

And new people are coming on the site all the time.

You got the warning that they get when they mess up.  Maybe they aren't as noticed as you might have been.

We have a sig length rule for a reason...and it has nothing to do with moderators abusing power.  The users enforce this rule because it sucks having to scroll through people's sigs just to read the posts.  I'm not sure if you hate this site so much that you just want to be banned...but that is where this will end up. 

You're not going to win any points with the mods (or the users) behaving like this.

i read the forum rules and i think im okay with my new sig .plus i emailed twesterm and asked for aproval of this sig!!!

Dolla Dolla said:
So, you want to complain about a moderator who did their job?

Interesting.

Its an odd world...

Former something....

did he approve it?

there is no way you are 21, the other way around seems more fitting.

12 year olds are such drama queens.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)