By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sarah Palin's baby coverup scandal.

Watching that video it seemed even more certain. I didn't notice any selectively chosen facts in it.
I hope that if the media discovers it they won't make it too personal, and instead mentions that this could highlight some of her views.

Around the Network

Its more apparent in this picture to me.  Her breasts also look slightly larger in this pic (often happens to pregnant women), which may or may not be related.  May just be the clothes she is wearing or the angle.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Its more apparent in this picture to me:

http://www.postchronicle.com/images/articles/bristol-palin.jpg

Wow... yeah.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Hey Obama got famous with his keynote speech in 2004, so at least we all knew who he was for 4 years.

Obama and McCain are both running on the Washington outsider angle, as aisle-crossers who want to clean up the mess. However, one's been in the mess since before many voters were born.

Personally, I don't give a shit about the experience arguments either way. That was McCain's argument, and he destroyed it himself with the Palin pick. My backlash against Palin's experience is more about laughing at McCain than anything.

I'm going to be as polite as I can be here, from what I have seen with your posts recently you're the CrazzyMan of the Democratic party. It doesn't matter what the Repbulicans do or say (or who they have as a candidate) you're going to be opposed to it, and it doesn't matter what the Democrats do or say (or who they have as a candidate) you're going to support it.

akuma587 said:

Its more apparent in this picture to me. Her breasts also look slightly larger in this pic (often happens to pregnant women), which may or may not be related. May just be the clothes she is wearing or the angle.

Does this mean that the (roughly) 1/3 of girls at local highschools who have bellies and growing breasts are pregnant?

Around the Network

Here's the thing....

If they did do a good job vetting her, then they must have seen this. They should already have the rebuttal in hand with evidence of maternity (whether bought, stolen, or faked).

If they end up being blind-sided by this, then McCain's advisors didn't dig deep enough....which is certainly odd.

HappySqurriel said:
akuma587 said:

Its more apparent in this picture to me. Her breasts also look slightly larger in this pic (often happens to pregnant women), which may or may not be related. May just be the clothes she is wearing or the angle.

Does this mean that the (roughly) 1/3 of girls at local highschools who have bellies and growing breasts are pregnant?

Not like that. I see ~100 girls her age every day (small school) many of them slightly overweight, and that picture looks nothing like it.

Definitely looks more like a pregnany to me.

Whoa!

*mind explodes*

HappySqurriel said:
alin pick. My backlash against Palin's experience is more about laughing at McCain than anything.

I'm going to be as polite as I can be here, from what I have seen with your posts recently you're the CrazzyMan of the Democratic party. It doesn't matter what the Repbulicans do or say (or who they have as a candidate) you're going to be opposed to it, and it doesn't matter what the Democrats do or say (or who they have as a candidate) you're going to support it.

Alright, HappySquirrel, you are acting like Palin's personal attack dog, so just do me a favor.  Watch that video posted earlier and tell me you still think there isn't even a chance that this is true.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:

Alright, HappySquirrel, you are acting like Palin's personal attack dog, so just do me a favor. Watch that video and tell me you still think there isn't even a chance that this is true.

Much like the conspiracy theory that "Obama is really a Muslim" I find this to be remarkably moronic, and like the people who supported that theory I am losing a lot of respect for people here.

I find it remarkably unlikely that McCain would have a running mate who was involved in such an unlikely and convoluted conspiracy that was (according to your video) known about months ago.