By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next generation Microsoft ...

xbox 720 for sure

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

X3

When 'XBox' was announced a lot of people thought it sounded like Microsoft was 'Trying too hard' and using an over-used element (the letter X) that would have been cool 5 years earlier ...

When 'XBox 360' was announced a lot of people thought it sounded like Microsoft was 'Trying too hard' and using an over-used element (the number 360) that would have been cool 5 years earlier ...

I suspect that Microsoft will choose something will will seem similarly over-used like "XBox HD" or "iXBox" for their next system.

they barely managed to get the xbox brand name going and you want them to change? if they do, that will only be because xbox has conotations with RROD but then again their strong selling point is Xbox live.... so maybe LiveBox

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

or keep the X for their trademark (it is their logo) X-Machina

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
X3

This!!

:3

4 ≈ One

XboX 720
X to the Z
Xbox 24/7
X7/11
Xzibit

4 ≈ One

how about the neXt boX

I am guessing xbox 720 but they would have to stop that number scheme soon cause the next on would we xbox 1440 and that just dont sound good

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

They'll probably try to rebrand Wii-style.