By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon shows Little Big Planet already a bomb?

@ i love xbox360 )

I think it's funny, that if 2-3 sony fans did something you think "all " of them did it. Can't you see people as individuals, do you have to see them as a group?

stereotyping/generalizing people is shit, don't do it again, thx in advance

Around the Network

I'm afraid I find this arguement without merit. LBP might bomb - but this is not proof it will.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

sharky said:
bleh

Ahhh, i get it. This is another one of those "LBP will bomb" joke threads that tests reading comprehension isn't it?

There's alot of potential for LBP to bomb in sales as there is upside, but amazon is hardly a good indicator. Anyways, based off you're -$4000 dollars, I'm going to assume that you are not a credible source of information/ good theories.

Lock the thread its just trolling

Munkeh111 said:
People are going to pre-order far more from game spot anyway because of the kratos sackboy inclusion

That make them happy... selling new games?

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo tEh baby seals =/

What     ...   ROFL!!

^_^

Ooooo more Amazon references, brilliant, they always seem to tell the truth.

/ sarcasm

on a more serious note, 4000 baby seals have died due to sharky's -VG$4111 and prediction failure after prediction failure.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Finish high school before trying out your analytical skills.

If you have finished...you should sue your schoolboard.

A little early for speculation of this kind, you think?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

New IP.
Most people that know about it now are people that go to forums and keep up with news, which is a small percentage of gamers.
First week sales will be small due to being a new IP and legs will probably be good if the game is what all the previews say. Uncharted anyone? Word of mouth helped that game a ton.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.