By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - J.J. Abrams mystery movie, is it Godzilla or something else?

There is a promotional website for a made up drink on a t-shirt featured in the trailer, the drink is allegedly claimed from Japan on the website. Japan huh...

Around the Network

I just saw the trailer last night while watching transformers. Godzilla came to mind as well, but I'm pretty interested in it regardless. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Godzilla was made by Sony, this is made by Paramount or Universal.

My honest guess is just some new creature from the sea...an alien that's been living in the water...perhaps an alien RACE living in the water...

The hype stuff at ethanhaaswasright.com suggests the human race as a whole has a fight on their hands....

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Did anyone tried to solve the puzzles at his website? I stopped at the last one, i had no idea what to do.  The hype machine for this movie is huge, for a movie with a 30 million budget. I still think it's chtulhu.  The "parasite" theory was debunked as a site which tried to leech popularity from the movie.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"