By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Banjo 64 coming to VC?

ItsaMii said:
RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:
I didn't play much of Banjo-Kazooie... but I do have Banjo-Tooie.

For those who have had both, which is better?

Banjo-Kazooie. The levels aren't unnecessary big and confusing like in Tooie and the framerate is slightly higher.

IMO Tooie sucked hard. The collect random crap got out of hand in the sequel. It is worst than DK 64 in some cases. The worlds are not big as we may think, they are just hard to navigate. For example, several items can only be collect under certain conditions. Kazzoie alone, Banjo alone, the duo, tranform into a animal, learn a move on later levels and come back, complete a specific challenge in a world to unlock something in the other. It isn`t fun.

Well I liked it.

Around the Network

ItsaMii said:
RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:
I didn't play much of Banjo-Kazooie... but I do have Banjo-Tooie.

For those who have had both, which is better?

Banjo-Kazooie. The levels aren't unnecessary big and confusing like in Tooie and the framerate is slightly higher.

IMO Tooie sucked hard. The collect random crap got out of hand in the sequel. It is worst than DK 64 in some cases. The worlds are not big as we may think, they are just hard to navigate. For example, several items can only be collect under certain conditions. Kazzoie alone, Banjo alone, the duo, tranform into a animal, learn a move on later levels and come back, complete a specific challenge in a world to unlock something in the other. It isn`t fun.

How hard ItsaMii ? =>

RolStoppable said:
Zucas said:
RolStoppable said:
Zucas said:
Well interesting. If the logo is in there that means Nintendo is making a profit out of it going to XBLA which means more than likely it'll go to VC as well. Might be the closest we ever get to saying a Nintendo game being on another console haha.

Donkey Kong has been ported to several consoles before the NES.

Oh don't get nitpicky. That was an arcade game and Nintendo wasn't even in the hardware business yet.

I have to nitpick, because you are a person who says that he is right too many times.

Apparently it's been eating at ya... must hold some truth to it.

I really feel like playing this all over again! so This is one of the top games I want to hit the VC

Yea in anticipation of BK: N&B(I refuse to call it a trequel haha) I played through the first 2. Really a fun series.

Around the Network

I was under the impression that the XBLA version that's being released alongside Nuts and Bolts is a retooled "HD" version and not a straight port of the N64 game.

Besides, there's no way it could be a straight port while still including the Nintendo logo as well as all the context buttons that resemble the buttons on N64... like when you learn a new move from Bottles it shows the buttons for the move as laid out on the N64 controller.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

thekitchensink said:
Untouch said:

Seriously rare should make a DKC 4 for wii and xbox.
It'll sell great.

but no.
:(

Every donkey kong game on the DB has sold over 1m, I think thats good.

Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong IP--they maintained the rights to DK and Star Fox as part of the contract with Microsoft.

Wasn't it already theirs, because the Donkeykongs before DKC were developed by nintendo...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."