By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A very disturbing murder...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/29/microwave.baby.ap/index.html

I do believe in the death penatly as a way to punish for severe crimes

but in this case lets bring back torture

this is absoluty heinous Im at a loss for words to describe how repulsive this crime is.

Around the Network

Thats just sick, horrible and many other things... and I don't know why but someone is going to put up that starfox pic...

Former something....

Terrible and tragic. What a bitch.

.....kinda reminds me of an old hippie joke tho.

I don't even want to click the link. I saw microwave and baby and that was enough.

I have heard of the microwave being used in several acts of cruelty recently, and it is about the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of ...

A baby or small animal will not die quickly inside of a microwave, (I imagine) it would be one of the most amazingly painful ways to die (imagine being burned alive from the inside out), and who/what ever is in the microwave will be screaming in extreme pain from the moment you put them in there so only the most heartless people in the world could be successful with their attempt.

Around the Network

That's brutal...

Wow......I don't know how people can even do things like that.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

read about this a while ago. Still shocks me to read something like this.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

This is the type of thing that can shake a person's faith in humanity....what kind of depraved thought process could even lead to someone pondering such a thing? Let alone actually doing it...

/sigh

To Each Man, Responsibility
HappySqurriel said:

I have heard of the microwave being used in several acts of cruelty recently, and it is about the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of ...

A baby or small animal will not die quickly inside of a microwave, (I imagine) it would be one of the most amazingly painful ways to die (imagine being burned alive from the inside out), and who/what ever is in the microwave will be screaming in extreme pain from the moment you put them in there so only the most heartless people in the world could be successful with their attempt.

that is exactly what i was thinking.. before reading the article, i was under the impression that she did it while not in a proper state of mind.. but it seems the reason she did it contradicts that.. and the only explation would be just this, you'd have to be heartless and have no appreciation for human life to do something like this