By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A very disturbing murder...

Scary4Eva said:
Wow......I don't know how people can even do things like that.

Well, in this case, it takes 1 part microwave and 1 part infant.

People do horrible things, can't do much but laugh at it sometimes.  If I had to take time out of my day to be outraged at every horrible thing like this, I'd starve to death.

I give this thread a 9.2.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

well maybe her death penalty will be putting her in an oven and baking her alive.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

And here is a great example as to why the death penalty should not be abolished. I don't want to see her in jail for life with no way to get out. I want her dead, plain and simple.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Damn, that's messed up.

wow this is really sad

Around the Network

What a moron.

Everyone knows baby always dries out when you make it in the microwave. You want it to stay succulent? Slow cook it in the oven.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

I rekon they should place her a mens Jail and let what happerns, happern. I mean a maximum security prison too...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Frodaddyg said:
What a moron.

Everyone knows baby always dries out when you make it in the microwave. You want it to stay succulent? Slow cook it in the oven.

Frodaddyg You're Sick!!! But very funny...

And informative, although i always preferred an BBQ..

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

HappySqurriel said:

I have heard of the microwave being used in several acts of cruelty recently, and it is about the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of ...

A baby or small animal will not die quickly inside of a microwave, (I imagine) it would be one of the most amazingly painful ways to die (imagine being burned alive from the inside out), and who/what ever is in the microwave will be screaming in extreme pain from the moment you put them in there so only the most heartless people in the world could be successful with their attempt.

Hmmm I used to work around really big radars (radar and microwaves are the same exact thing) and they told us what kind of death we would get if we were not careful around them.

It wouldn't hurt at first. It would just feel like a tingling. At some point the tingling turns to a burning. And your eyes are the first organs to go.  So yes it sucks, but at least it doesn't hurt at first.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

"aggrevated murder"???? how the fu** can a 5 month old baby agrevate her mum into murdering it?!?!?

Im sure theres some law terms involved here that i dont know but it just sounds strange.