By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American software up- To Human does

pika said:
kingofwale said:

to quote a fellow VGC user...

"Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day."

can you guess who that might be? ;)

Denis Dyack

nice try, but I stated it was a "fellow VGC user". :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
trestres said:
Overhyped games gone bad. Wonder which one is gonna be the next...

Killzone 2.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

superkasei said:
trestres said:
Overhyped games gone bad. Wonder which one is gonna be the next...

I think the next will be LBP a game overhyped by sony fanboys

I kinda think it will flop also, but i think it will be a good game that flops.

Tigawoods said:
Dgc1808 said:
Weren't pre-orders near 1M??!! damn..... my numbers for that game are far to high in PL....... T_T....... what was I thinking......

Lol I doubt that the 1 million preorders rumor had any stock. If it did a lot of people just lost 5 dollars I guess. I honestly think the sequel could end up being a lot better now that they actually got the first game out the door and have tons of feedback on wtf were they thinking in some respects. The hard part will be shedding that bad profile of the first game but it wouldnt be the first time sequels or games later in a series have turned out better than their previous counterparts.

You can transfer preorders to other games or just get store credit.

goldenpp72 said:
the leaderboards have over 150k users from what I can see, has it even released in europe yet?

Thats because week one ended nearly a week ago. More people bought the game obviously.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
pika said:
kingofwale said:

Denis Dyack

I'm guessing... You?
:O

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Ouch....
I never thought it was gonna do that bad. I never liked this game when I first heard about it but leading up to the release I started to like what I saw.

Oh well I'll never buy a 360 so I'll never play it.

flames_of said:
kingofwale said:
pika said:
kingofwale said:

Denis Dyack

I'm guessing... You?
:O

can't really be the person to predict it flops since even before the launch of Haze. ;)

I believe my exact thread was about how Haze will flop on PS3 side, and too Human on 360 side.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I did not expect good sales for Too Human. The review scores did not aid sales and the niche factor of Too Human did not help sales much either. Oh well sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose.

Madden 2009 sales do well all the time due to the popularity of NFL in America.

That sucks for too human.