By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii Jrpg looks the most promising?

Jo21 said:
the new one kizuna its the only one that looks interesting.
i think none of this except chronicles its likely to sell over a million or 500k .

What JRPGs are you looking forward to on the PS3?

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

I'm liking Tales, and I think Kizuna will be a good one as well, if we can judge by the people who are part of the creative process.

Just kiss the tip.

Well what matters most, Wii is getting some Big RPG love so everyone should be happy, and most of those games looks great.

I didn't realize Arc Rise Fantasia was turn-based

cool

my vote is for fragile

Around the Network

I decided, and voted Arc Rise Fantasia. The battle system sounds excellent. Also its turn based(yes). The story sounds pretty nice, and the visuals are very colorful. Hopefully we have some videos soon.

@Stats Yep and that is one of the reasons why it is my most anticipated out of all of them. I hope it has an overworld as well.

sc94597 said:
I decided, and voted Arc Rise Fantasia. The battle system sounds excellent. Also its turn based(yes). The story sounds pretty nice, and the visuals are very colorful. Hopefully we have some videos soon.

@Stats Yep and that is one of the reasons why it is my most anticipated out of all of them. I hope it has an overworld as well.

definitely good to hear

I came in here reading to say ToS:DotNW with Fragile as the runner-up, but learning ARF (heh heh) is Turn-Based and knowing who is making it puts it at the top now.

Although FFCC:CB could reach the top one day if we ever see anything about it (please TGS)

It would either be fragile or Tales for me

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Oboro Muramasa. Love the art style, and the game looks pretty fun from what little I've seen.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Right now it's a tie between Symphonia and Crystal Bearers. Love me some ARPGs.

After that is a battle royale between Arc Rise Fantasia, Fragile, and Oboro Muramasa. Kizuna may inch its way in there though when more details are released.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"