Forums - Sales Discussion - Race for 100 million

chasmatic12 said:
pichu_pichu said:
FJ-Warez said:
tabsina said:
TWRoO said:
RolStoppable said:
WiiStation360 said:
I vote for the Wii before the PS3 & 360 combined.

This.

Well said RolStoppable.

I concur

I agree

I'll go with this also...

Ok... me too.

seventhed.

Around the Network
trestres said:
colonelstubbs said:
The PS3 will hit 200 million before the wii hits 100 million.

Fact

If you mean millions of dollars lost, you are correct. :P

YEs...thats exactly what i meant

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I don't see the Wii's audience pushing the Wii to the 100 million mark, it will need some HD features for that to happen. Nintendo hit it out the park this GEN with interactivity but it fails at really appealing to core gamers.

100 million is a big number and the Wii will need more than good pricing and interactivity to reach such a high number on a home console.

Wii is the only home console that will this gen.

SmokedHostage said:
Tbone said:
Is that a trick question or what, unless ps3 gets a price cut to 199 than maybe.

The gamecube had a price cut to 99.99 and look how it sold.

the gamecube didn't had ff13 gta4 or gran turismo.

Around the Network

The Wii.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Jo21 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Tbone said:
Is that a trick question or what, unless ps3 gets a price cut to 199 than maybe.

The gamecube had a price cut to 99.99 and look how it sold.

the gamecube didn't had ff13 gta4 or gran turismo.

Lol, misuse of had.

Also FF13 and GTA4 are multiplatform so I don't see it helping AS much as if they were exclusive.

Pixel Art can be fun.

loy310 said:
I don't see the Wii's audience pushing the Wii to the 100 million mark, it will need some HD features for that to happen. Nintendo hit it out the park this GEN with interactivity but it fails at really appealing to core gamers.

100 million is a big number and the Wii will need more than good pricing and interactivity to reach such a high number on a home console.

So the PS, PS2 and GB were HD systems?  I mean they all hit 100 million and the DS is next.  Since when was HD a requirement to attain 100 million in sales?

The rEVOLution is not being televised