By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - September 25th rumor.

9/25 is probably when Halo Mythic comes out.

Remember the Bungie announcement that didn't come at E3?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
9/25 is probably when Halo Mythic comes out.

Remember the Bungie announcement that didn't come at E3?

Yep...  and MS said they wanted to hold off on the annoucement. Now perhaps they wanted to make sure everything else they had planned for a "re-launch" was going to be ready.  We should find out soon.. MS would want to hype this up so in the next few days I would expect something official or we can chalk this up to a dream.

The title update(number 2) for Halo 3 is released on 9/25. M$ made it official that any DLC costing a certain amount for a title could add 250 achievement points to a game. Bungie has released 2 map packs and there is apparently another one coming. This is where the 750 achievement points are coming from. Halo Mythic was just the build of the game that was at PAX.

DMeisterJ said:
Oh and where's the link?

Definitely not true if no site has enough balls to carry this story.

Out of curiousity are you serious, or are you just being sarcastic. Your question was answered in this thread on the front page all of what a week ago. Anyway if you are being serious go back through the thread, and if your being sarcastic damn its weak.

DMeisterJ said:

Free games?  This is M$ we're talkin' bout.

Assassin's Creed 2 exclusive when the first sold well on the PS3?

Sounds more like a fanboy wet dream rather than a reality.

Though if this is true it would be awesome. Might actually touch the XBOX...

For now, definitely in the most likely untrue rumour pile.

- Yeah, MS released free things before. Mostly DLC of some kind, a way to celebrate new things. If they want to mark that NXE (New Xbox Experience) so why not some free giveaways. They have the owner rights to some Xbox 1 games so why not release them for free? Cheap and good give away for them.

- AC 2 won't be exclusive, but maybe time exclusive. Woudn't suprise me, both MS and Sony likes to pay for that these days. Mirror Edge for PS3, Rock Band 2 for 360 and so on. So if AC 2, which is a big title, as been bought time exclusive for 360 it won't be a suprise.

As the poster said, it is a rumour. Most upcoming big things from MS has in some way been leaked before so why not this time also? FF XIII grab is like the only big thing from MS that wasen't leaked before the release.

My big thanks to the Dodece, I love rumours. If he's right he can be glad to be the first that told us and say, "I told u so" - If not, who cares?

Predictions for 2009:

360: 39-42 PS3: 31-34 Wii: 67-70

Future projection

Wii will hit 100 million before christmas 2010 (made december 2008)

NDS Family will have sold and shipped more then PS2 at the end of 2009 (made january 2009)

Around the Network

This thread has been Joystiqed - http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/08/rumor-the-five-hour-xbox-360-relaunch-sept-25/

And Xbox 360 Fanboyed - http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/08/rumor-ms-planning-five-hour-long-new-xbox-experience-media-blit/

And Komboed - http://360.kombo.com/article.php?artid=14194

Sounds good if true! I think it would revitalize the 360.

GamePlay Unlimited - Your #1 Gaming News Site!

DMeisterJ said:
i love xbox360 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Isn't the new interface supposed to be released in November...

november not fall thats the winter so no

November is fall smartness.

how is that fall in jolly old england november is called winter and septmeber and october are autum (fall )

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Drunk OP?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

i love xbox360 said:
DMeisterJ said:
i love xbox360 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Isn't the new interface supposed to be released in November...

november not fall thats the winter so no

November is fall smartness.

how is that fall in jolly old england november is called winter and septmeber and october are autum (fall )

England apparently looks to November 1st as the start of Winter, while meteorologically speaking it's somewhere in December.

This year winter will begin the 21st of december (and until 2020 - at least -  it will remain the 21st or the 22nd)