By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what is the dumbest country population?

c03n3nj0 said:
Antartica.

Its populated by scientists, so Id say they would have one of the most intelligent populations.  Thats not to mention that Antartica isnt a country, which puts whatever country you live on higher on the list.  Just kidding.

I would say America is the dumbest first world country.  After that, several countries in Sub-Saharan Africa would be competing for least educated populous.

Around the Network

Greenland. What kind of country names it green when it really isn't green!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
Greenland. What kind of country names it green when it really isn't green!

I don't remember what viking that discovered Greenland but he named it that to get people to want to move there.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

ManusJustus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Antartica.

Its populated by scientists, so Id say they would have one of the most intelligent populations.  Thats not to mention that Antartica isnt a country, which puts whatever country you live on higher on the list.  Just kidding.

I would say America is the dumbest first world country.  After that, several countries in Sub-Saharan Africa would be competing for least educated populous.

you make me happy =)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Woah, isn't 59...SPecial Ed?

^_^

Around the Network
skeezer said:
Woah, isn't 59...SPecial Ed?

As people before have mentioned, I wouldn't put too much trust in that list.

The smartest US state has an IQ of 104, and the dumbest 94?

The range is...low...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@Snesboy facts hurts? If you can't stand it go cry a river. You have a low EQ?

stellabelg said:
@Snesboy facts hurts? If you can't stand it go cry a river. You have a low EQ?

LOLOLOL man i'm glad too have you as a friend^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Austria.