By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Updated List of Future Wii Titles

List looks good.

Wichdog69

Around the Network

Added the Naruto Game

Onimusha12 said:
A meh list, but a promising one.

Updated it. WiiWare is moved to its own section and dubious Multiplatform games are moved to their own section.

Does anyone know if WarioLand is worth getting?

if you like old school 2D platforming it is worth getting, and if you liked old wario platfomers

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Does anyone else get depressed walking past the Wii selection at any Walmart, Meijers, Kmart, Circuit City or Best Buy? Lol

Onimusha12 said:
Does anyone else get depressed walking past the Wii selection at any Walmart, Meijers, Kmart, Circuit City or Best Buy? Lol

Nope, why should I?

Also, new WiiWare game was announced from High Voltage Software (the Conduit/Animales de la Muerte guys) called High Voltage Hot Rod Show. It looks like a top-down Excite Truck from the gameplay vids.

Source: http://www.wiiware-world.com/news/2008/10/introducing_high_voltage_hot_rod_show_for_wiiware

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

a better vid of gameplay at TGS..for Naruto

http://www.gamekyo.com/videoen13317_naruto-shippuden-gekito-ninja-taisen-ex-3-gameplay-footage.html

Onimusha12 said:
After the Force Unleashed disaster, I'm not holding out much hope for the Wii getting a worthwhile version of Battlefront 3, or even the Wii necessaraly getting it. Remember Street Fighter 4 was originally announced for the Wii too.

So is TGS over or what? Is this all there is?

::chuckle::  Disaster.  I highly enjoyed TFU, great game.  I'm not sure Onimusha12 not liking a game is a disaster.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hawk said:
Onimusha12 said:
After the Force Unleashed disaster, I'm not holding out much hope for the Wii getting a worthwhile version of Battlefront 3, or even the Wii necessaraly getting it. Remember Street Fighter 4 was originally announced for the Wii too.

So is TGS over or what? Is this all there is?

::chuckle::  Disaster.  I highly enjoyed TFU, great game.  I'm not sure Onimusha12 not liking a game is a disaster.

People liked Dragon Blade for the Wii too. Good for them.

Wow this list is pathetic, I know Nintendo want to keep things close to release, but they're fucking killing us fans here.

This is like shrodingers cat.

There may be more third party games on the way and there may not be more third party games on the way, since you don't know which is the case, both are equally possible.

Good list. You used a picture for Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for Harvest Moon: Magical Melody.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009